Malaysia Petrol n Grocery Kakis fall in HERE...

Ronleo

hi, can i run a check that for Singapore to go in to pump petrol the 3/4 tank rule is still valid?

Cos i read some where that the 3/4 tank not applicable becos the ron97 rebate is no longer there.

Bro, u made me happy for awhile there [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

This is the trend i observed.

i had been traveling frequently into JB for petrol (min once/week). over the past 5-6 years, kana check for not more than 10 times.

this is partly becos, i travel during the peak hour, 6pm across the causeway. within 45min can return back to sg. No 3/4 petrol check for the last 2-3 year (what i had experienced)

for the less than 10 times of 3/4 checks, it was conducted during wee hour in the night or early afternoon (forgotten what time).

thus wondering is the three-quarter tank check still valid or not. may someone validate this observation?

hope that they will stop printing and using white card. so troublesome.

most important is, i have 1 stack, 80pcs maybe, of it at home. hopefully 10 years down the road, it will be a collector's item :D

Neutral Newbie

the normal route u take to jb customs is to turn left at the bridge junction right? just go straight turn left after the junction all the way straightand u`ll see a signage telling u to turn left again to the custons and it`ll link there. [cool]

Bro, u mean miss the left turn at the stadium and go straight then left to jalan storey?

That is for those coming cum tebrau hgwy right? Ie. sentosa, pelangi or tebrau jusco.

With this jalan storey route, it will lead to the slip road just before going downslope into custom?

Just to confirm cos the normal left turn is really jialat. Even on a non peak day.

Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Ok, today I kenna lorry lane summon due to running late for appt.

I was suprised to find the causeway jam at 11.40am!!! Was supposed to meet for lunch at PEKING Resturant at Taman Sentosa at 12.30pm. Exit Singapore Customs around 12.07pm, Slowly Q up but watching the time tick by.....I panic liao, decided to take lorry lane as few cars already start to go that lane.

Cheong infront then saw the police at the start of the bridge, wasn't expecting this, thought they will be at the area where the buses turn into the customs.

Managed to filter back to car lane but they spotted me and ask me to come to them.

Poli: speaking in malay language....

Me: Huh? Don't understand.

Poli: "Raise voice" Repeat in malay.

Me: Shake head, encik, don't understand.

Poli: Shouted Driving licence!

Me: Hand over drving licence...

Poli: IC!!!

Me: No bring leh.

Poli: Passport!!!

Me: Why need passport? Driving licence can already lah.

Poli: Passport! Passport!

Me: Driving licence ok!

Poli: Talking in malay and write summon to issue to me.

Me: Thank you!

And off I went on my way and reach Peking resturant around 1pm. :(

The Jam was cause by the poli. Telling the offenders to shift back to lorry lane and trying to get us to pay while the lorries have to eat into car lanes to move ahead.

I was suprised to find the causeway jam at 11.40am!!! Was supposed to meet for lunch at PEKING Resturant at Taman Sentosa at 12.30pm. Exit Singapore Customs around 12.07pm, Slowly Q up but watching the time tick by.....I panic liao, decided to take lorry lane as few cars already start to go that lane.

Cheong infront then saw the police at the start of the bridge, wasn't expecting this, thought they will be at the area where the buses turn into the customs.

Managed to filter back to car lane but they spotted me and ask me to come to them.

The Jam was cause by the poli. Telling the offenders to shift back to lorry lane and trying to get us to pay while the lorries have to eat into car lanes to move ahead.

Wow suay sia bro...Juz bcos u driving in lorry lane kana summon....how much he summon u?

the jam was caused by people like you who insist to use the lorry lane to get ahead

if nobody illegally used the lorry lane the police won't be there and the congestion will be avoided

you deserve the fine, next time queue up like others and don't blame the police for doing their job!

Those idiots swift around. Sometimes they are at the top of the flyover overlooking the entire causeway.

Once u enter the lorry lane hon-gang liao. [laugh]

They have one more trick. That is to come from the MY side do a U-turn at the causeway bridge halfway point. Wahhhhhhh........then follow which ever idiot car behind and pull them aside. Can catch car very very early. Damn bustard these polis. [whip]

Thats why i never drive on the lorry lane in whatever traffic condition........u will never know where they are. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Bro u have no idea how much u made me laugh lol. Very entertaining dialogue

Obigood to you! I always applaud the MY polis for doing this.... Queue cutting can be damn rampant if they don't do such checks.

Neutral Newbie

Normally, I also guai guai stick to car lane even if Jam. But running late for appt loh and im not complaining the summon too.

The way they insist the passport/IC is for them to ask for kopi money.

Anyway, I dont care the summon too. My boss even offer to pay the summon for me but I told him no need, my speeding fine years ago also never pay. Anyway, so many years of going in, this is my 2nd ticket.

↡ Advertisement