'Citycorp Media' open day event invitation..

Jermy

Just want to find out if anyone of you here have received the above invitation from Citycorp Media about attending a 2-hr session to qualify for a stay at their luxury properties on display as well as a free tablet computer...

My invitation is scheduled for this Fri evening so want to find out what i should expect...probably some hard selling as usual... <_<

Thanks all~ ^_^

↡ Advertisement

a simple google search has revealed this article:

http://www.timesharepages.com/world-news/a...timeshare-firm/

Hi guys, heads up regarding Citycorp Media Pte Ltd.

They are now representing a firm called REALTY ACCESS and this company is selling timeshare travel packages. I sat through a session after being promised a free computer tablet, of which free isn

Just want to find out if anyone of you here have received the above invitation from Citycorp Media about attending a 2-hr session to qualify for a stay at their luxury properties on display as well as a free tablet computer...

My invitation is scheduled for this Fri evening so want to find out what i should expect...probably some hard selling as usual... <_<

Thanks all~ ^_^

where got free lunch in this world?

sorry to say, like many will quote, an idiot is born every minute [laugh] [laugh]

thanks for all the replies...appreciate it folks~

tat being said, some of the holiday timeshare operators are genuine, like the marriots vacation club, owned by marriots group

Turbocharged

I sat through one of these time share hard sell sessions before. They sent me out gladly with $40 Isetan vouchers w/i one hour because I irritated the staff and her manager so much. [laugh] Then I just walked over to Isetan Scotts immediately and got $40 worth of can't remember what I bought.

tat being said, some of the holiday timeshare operators are genuine, like the marriots vacation club, owned by marriots group

oh yes...i've bought a package with them several years back :)

My friend also got this invite!!! [cool]

I've screen-grabbed on the letter and the terms & conditions that came with it. See below.

I did a search on this company but not much came up except for the bro who posted the link http://www.timesharepages.com/world-news/a...timeshare-firm/

Can see some of the 'feedback' has been rigged and repeated with all that poor engRish .... [laugh]

Make what you want from them .... as for anyone who tried sending $89 cheque ... please post your feedback on whether you got your $$$ worth! :)

2vht2r5.jpg

2mhczo2.jpg

e684eh.jpg

Edited by Laojiao

Another post of such nature... Want freebie ..dont dare to go.

brudder .... its not the case of don't dare to go or not ... don't wanna WASTE TIME! [crazy]

its also serving as notice to others .... that's what forums are for, dude ....

for me, i won't waste my time even if they give me $100 or few hundred dollars worth of voucher. you won't know what kind of mental torture and arguement you have to go through and endure before you get it, if ever.

for me, i won't waste my time even if they give me $100 or few hundred dollars worth of voucher. you won't know what kind of mental torture and arguement you have to go through and endure before you get it, if ever.

Later you get the a few hundred dollars voucher but must have minimum spending haha.