Accident at Boon Lay Way

Tzarh1974

Hi Guys...one of my china worker got knock down but how do i go about making the claims.

He suffer bruises, scratches and now complaining of kneecap pain after being thrown about 1m away.

They were cycling at the pavement and stop at junction of Boon Lay way at corporation road at 12/02/2011 at about 1625hrs. A red mazda SJG57xxY was making a right turn when a white SGY31xxX travelling towards jURONG POINT collided. The driver of the white vehicle swerved his vehicle to the left and hit my china worker bicycle which is on the pavement.

My china worker was thrown about 1m away. The white car then fell into the drain about 20metres away from origin of collision.

Is there any kind souls that can point us to the right direction for making the claims against the white car insurance? Pls pm me with your contacts. Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Submit police report and claim against white vehicle's insurer.

Hi Guys...one of my china worker got knock down but how do i go about making the claims.

He suffer bruises, scratches and now complaining of kneecap pain after being thrown about 1m away.

They were cycling at the pavement and stop at junction of Boon Lay way at corporation road at 12/02/2011 at about 1625hrs. A red mazda SJG57xxY was making a right turn when a white SGY31xxX travelling towards jURONG POINT collided. The driver of the white vehicle swerved his vehicle to the left and hit my china worker bicycle which is on the pavement.

My china worker was thrown about 1m away. The white car then fell into the drain about 20metres away from origin of collision.

Is there any kind souls that can point us to the right direction for making the claims against the white car insurance? Pls pm me with your contacts. Thanks

there is an injury involved and how come the police was not there?

did your friend get the driver's particular and his/her car insurance company during that point of time?

have your friend make a police report?

make police report -> call car insurance company to acknowledge the situation -> get medical report/claim -> claim from the car insurance company.

btw, your friend is really suay... wrong time at the wrong place...

Can share with us why you are making claims when you were not involved?

No mention if police report was already made

No mention if the parties involved exchanged particulars

Can check with LTA/Police the latesrt procedures when car hit tree trunk?

He mentioned "his worker", meaning he is responsible if anything happened to the china worker.

One of the MOM ruling.

That's why companies are mandatory to buy medical insurance besides the workman com. for their foreign workers.

Will need to report police since injury involved. Let them handle the case.

He mentioned "his worker", meaning he is responsible if anything happened to the china worker.

One of the MOM ruling.

That's why companies are mandatory to buy medical insurance besides the workman com. for their foreign workers.

Will need to report police since injury involved. Let them handle the case.

Seems complicated to me. Why his worker cycling on pavement (illegal)? The court may not entertain claim where any illegal activity(ies) involved. Likewise, I believe the respective Insurer(s) may not entertain claim for the same reason. I am puzzled by the complication

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

My workers was waiting for the green light but it was red. So they wait but kena hit by the car.

Why im asking is because if we submit claim through workfare they cannot get bicycle replacement.

Only can claim MCs only. So who is going to compensate for the damaged bicycles that they everyday use to go to work?

i tried calling the other party but they dont want to answer the phone. My plan was for private settlement if possible then the china workers no need wait for months to get their bicycle replacement.

Seems complicated to me. Why his worker cycling on pavement (illegal)? The court may not entertain claim where any illegal activity(ies) involved. Likewise, I believe the respective Insurer(s) may not entertain claim for the same reason. I am puzzled by the complication

You should go there and see in the morning and evening.... they are cycling in such a manners that they are endangering them own life.... even indian....i once reversing into a lot in a carpark... a indian worker just cycle pass behind you even whn my vehicle is moving in...... what make things worse...his frd cycling behind also follow thru without stopping.... Cyclist there in the morning cycling pass the "left turning" small slib road without givnig singal... Wondering why bicycle is on the road???

Edited by Ronleech