Bad night in T3 Carpark

GLZT

Parking.jpg

This is my first time experiencing this kind of situation. I was at least expecting a thanks gesture from the uncle when I gave up the lot for him but instead he kept staring at me with the super buay song face all the way while I was driving around looking for another lot until he walked in the airport. Felt kinda pissed off. Thanks for listening to my rant, and YES, it makes me feel better ^_^

If you wanna flame me, please do so in a civilize manner.

↡ Advertisement

I wont even give the lot to him

I was thinking about whether wanna give him lot or not, but scared later he come scratch my car or what. So end up giving him reluctantly.

Uncle thinks it's his birthright to park that place. He could be someone who will bear grunges.

Forget it, live and let live. It's a better day tomorrow..

This is my first time experiencing this kind of situation. I was at least expecting a thanks gesture from the uncle when I gave up the lot for him but instead he kept staring at me with the super buay song face all the way while I was driving around looking for another lot until he walked in the airport. Felt kinda pissed off. Thanks for listening to my rant, and YES, it makes me feel better ^_^

unker play punk to scare u, he missed tat lot then realise after he passed it. there is no need for u to give up the lot, i would fark him upside down. where got people reverse park in the lot in this manner? balls to him [thumbsdown]

These are those big ego people... rude and arrogant. Just forget about it and move on... plenty of such people out there.

U confirm have to give up the lot unless u dun mind getting scratches.

Its all about timing.. if u are already or in the process of getting into the lot BEFORE his reverse light lighted, then its that van that got to move on. The van got to blame himself for having a slow reaction.

Edited by Solar

unker play punk to scare u, he missed tat lot then realise after he passed it. there is no need for u to give up the lot, i would fark him upside down. where got people reverse park in the lot in this manner? balls to him [thumbsdown]

He didnt directly reverse into the lot, he reverse cause he overshot, then turn normally in.

Ended up I park so far near the exit gantry.

It is your lot. From this situation, he is trying to makan you. Tell yourself who the F is he to demand the lot since he already drive pass. Just park and walk off. :angry:

This kind of ppl I think not easy leh, later he csi me and find trouble with me like what bro adrain encounter the other time, so I think LL give him lot better. [laugh]

U make yrself look silly.

U already parked yr car why must u give in to him.

If i were u, I will jot down his car nos just in case.

If he dare to do something to your car,

he is asking for his ass to be ROTAN.

I think there are CCTV in the carpark.

Edited by Yahgo22

This kind of ppl I think not easy leh, later he csi me and find trouble with me like what bro adrain encounter the other time, so I think LL give him lot better. [laugh]

Okay lor if you want be a nice guy but not everyone terror one, some boh-tah. They just want to hung satu but if kana F back will also back off. Anyway, always remember if face with an aggressor which leaves you no way out always tell yourself. Aggressor also human, he has and you also have so come to a fight, you may not lose. Not that aggressor has extra hands. [cool]

Edited by Renegade777

really salute ur maturity bro. There are alot of farked up unkers who hv big egos but dint realise he's only driving a van. Giving in to the unker does not show dat ur weak but how nice a heart u hv even though u hv the right to park the car there. Stay chill n hv a gd wkend bro!

really salute ur maturity bro. There are alot of farked up unkers who hv big egos but dint realise he's only driving a van. Giving in to the unker does not show dat ur weak but how nice a heart u hv even though u hv the right to park the car there. Stay chill n hv a gd wkend bro!

similarly there are too many young punks who think they own the road and only driving a car. they typically are also foul of mouth and think they are always right.

right on bro!

can you update your sketch to indicate the flow of traffic? it will be helpful to know if it were a 2-way or 1-way (which way) where the empty lot is. After which I can safely hazard who is in the right or wrong, instead of immediately jumping to conclusions... ahem.

Edited by Fresh
↡ Advertisement