Tackle the birth rate problem..

Wolfy3769

abt last wk, saw a news headline by SM about alternate ways of increasing birth rate...

then last sunday on zaobao, saw the report on Russia. Imposing tax on those couple who dont have kids.

6% tax impose on their monthly salary..

See liao.. i was wondering whether this is what they mean by alternate ways...

Edited by Wolfy3769
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

abt last wk, saw a news headline by SM about alternate ways of increasing birth rate...

then last sunday on zaobao, saw the report on Russia. Imposing tax on those couple who dont have kids.

6% tax impose on their monthly salary..

See liao.. i was wondering whether this is what they mean by alternate ways...

no wonder when i was staying at a family resort in phuket during CNY, 3/4 of the resort was occupied by russian (their winter season), and it was the most babies/kids i have even seen in a place [dizzy] [dizzy] each family has min 2 and that was a 400 rooms resort :wacko:

(edited)

For my peers at least, increasingly more parents want to spend more time with their existing kids rather than quickly get it over and done with.

My good friends who are currently at 1 kid. Their kids are 2-3+ years old. They all cite that the wife wants to spend more quality time with the current child. And that will wait some more time before having no.2.

Maybe there's more coincidence that they are more of the permissive parenting types.

The ones with 2 or more like us, we always advocate get it over and done with haha  [laugh] Wives want to quickly get it over with and close shop  [laugh]

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 3

Wives want to quickly get it over with and close shop.

That don't sound too good to me. Sorry to hear that.

:D

• Praise 3

(edited)

Wives want to quickly get it over with and close shop.

That don't sound too good to me. Sorry to hear that.

In general, wives are quite OK with frequent testing of production equipment within their factories. Even if the equipment is bulky and has to be constantly repositioned near the entrance of the factory. In fact some wives prefer the challenge of dealing with bulky and outsized production equipment.

No, most of them have issues with signing up to long term contracts that can take many months to come to fruition. And the export procedures can be downright bloody painful. In fact the factory operators may sometimes find themselves in deep shit during an especially challenging export protocol. In general, most wives prefer to produce limited edition articles rather than go into mass production.

So, one must be understanding of their manufacturing concerns.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 5

Turbocharged

There are a few basic problems from my interactions with eligible adults. Spent too much time enjoying and internet, forget how to make babies. Next, no worklife balance. Cannot commit time for family life. The next is unwillingly to sacrifice current lifestyle family. So always $ not enough.

There are a few basic problems from my interactions with eligible adults. Spent too much time enjoying and internet, forget how to make babies. Next, no worklife balance. Cannot commit time for family life. The next is unwillingly to sacrifice current lifestyle family. So always $ not enough.

Minister say money is not a consideration by couples leh

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Minister where know the meaning of no money. They only too busy to make baby although they only need a small space and 2 minutes

Minister say money is not a consideration by couples leh

Space too.

I heard public toilet cubicle size is enough

• Praise 3

they treasure their lifestyle more, and dun want additional commitments. They also probably find committed to a spouse is stressful enough.

at the rate the earth heats up, and likely irreversible, the next generation may have it tough.

May not be a bad thing to have less children or none at all.

at the rate the earth heats up, and likely irreversible, the next generation may have it tough.

May not be a bad thing to have less children or none at all.

If the right people are not having babies, then the wrong people are.

Ask yourself...

Do you really want to live in a world populated by the descendants of Trump voters?

If the right people are not having babies, then the wrong people are.

Ask yourself...

Do you really want to live in a world populated by the descendants of Trump voters?

you can tell me who the right people are. [laugh]

Let me ask my children what they want to do.   [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1