SG Women - Ideal candidates for marriage?

Pokyman

SM Goh, I think once remarked , the SIA Singapore Girls are actually mostly Malasians. Cause real singapore girl cant do house hold chores.

seriously, with the reliance on maids, who needs to do household chores? [rolleyes]

make my toes laugh...

S'pore Women ideal? maybe the survey done 20 years ago!

S'pore women are so pampered and selfish now...

They claim everything to be their rights... and everything for the hubby to be their priviledge!

Just like BMT when PS Scream: U CHAO RECRUITS have NO RIGHTS! ALL u get is PRIVELDGES which is performance based..

a friend of mine, while she in sg, can't cook (only perhaps maggi and eggs), indulges with shopping, spa and those sorts of pampering...

after migrating to australia, after 1 yr, we are all damn surprised that she picked up cooking (like laksa!), do housework & even gardening!

i think it is the lifestyle and environment that is 'encouraging' that

i think not true lah.....if all the sg girls so bad, no sg girls will get married liao lah

for me, a good wife means the following:

1) someone to share my life with and to grow old with (this one is the most difficult to describe. varies from person to person)

2) my hot babe on bed [inlove]

3) good mother to our children [grouphug]

4) have her own job, a career is not a necessity (hmmmmmm notice the difference between job and career? [grin] )

Neutral Newbie

My old man used to tell me, a perfect wifey material should possess the following characters:

(Apologise for those who can't read chinese as I can't find the subsitute in english)

出门像贵妇;

在家像主妇;

上床像荡妇。

But what I found is:

上床像主妇;

在家像贵妇;

出门像荡妇。

[knife]

My old man used to tell me, a perfect wifey material should possess the following characters:

(Apologise for those who can't read chinese as I can't find the subsitute in english)

出门像贵妇;

在家像主妇;

上床像荡妇。

But what I found is:

上床像主妇;

在家像贵妇;

出门像荡妇。

[knife]

haha how true..especially the last line [laugh][laugh]

出门像贵妇;

在家像主妇;

上床像荡妇。

But what I found is:

上床像主妇;

在家像贵妇;

出门像荡妇。

[knife]

Power lay u... [laugh]

i think not true lah.....if all the sg girls so bad, no sg girls will get married liao lah

1) someone to share my life with and to grow old with (this one is the most difficult to describe. varies from person to person)

4) have her own job, a career is not a necessity (hmmmmmm notice the difference between job and career? [grin] )

it means you need 4 woman/wife [laugh] [laugh]

Agreed, the only traditional view i have is that a wife should and can cook well for her family. Just as she expects me to fix a leaking toilet or tap, change the lights when they blow, i also should expect her to cook mah .... fair right .. haha

出门像贵妇;- Go outside behave like tai-tai / elegant woman

在家像主妇;- At home behave like housewife / virtuous woman

上床像荡妇。- In bed behave like whore.

But what I found is:

上床像主妇;- In bed behave like virtuous woman

在家像贵妇;- At home behave like tai-tai

出门像荡妇。- Go outside behave like whore

[knife]

For the benefit of non-chinese-reading bros...

it means you need 4 woman/wife [laugh] [laugh]

Actually you need 16, as the marriage vows says: 4 richer, 4 poorer, 4 better, 4 worse. [laugh]

Do away with the 4 poorer and 4 worse, I think 8 will do. [:p]

[:p] wait my brother kena kantong [:(]

talking abt brother, you must download gun bros. apple and android also have. very good to play

↡ Advertisement