M'sia snatch thief's private parts severed in accident

Latka

Feb 22, 2011

M'sia snatch thief's private parts severed in accident

KUALA LUMPUR - IT WAS a gory end for a snatch thief who died with his private parts severed in a collision at Ampang Jaya between his getaway motorcycle and the victim's car.

The police and passers-by found the body of the 35-year-old suspect in a drain, with his penis almost crushed and detached from his body. His pants had been ripped from his body in the accident.

His accomplice, who was riding pillion, suffered body injuries.

The incident happened soon after the 28-year-old victim was locking the gate to leave her home in Taman Mega Jaya in Ampang on Monday. She had left the bag in her Toyota Vios, while the car engine was on.

A man suddenly appeared, opened the car door and snatched the bag. The woman tried to fight back but was kicked in the abdomen.

Ampang Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Amirruddin Jamaluddin said the woman then got into her car and gave chase before blocking them. The two men were caught off-guard and rammed right into the victim's car resulting in both of them being flung from the machine. The accident occurred about 200m from the woman's house. -- THE STAR/ANN

[laugh][laugh] Damn funny sia.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

oh no, i guess his friends will laugh at him cos he now has no balls to commit the crime again....

bro, the dude is dead...

I know a lot of Malaysians who will not hesitate and ram these assailants with their cars. Its not like in Sg where the driver prefers to get hurt rather than a scratch on his car.

I know a lot of Malaysians who will not hesitate and ram these assailants with their cars. Its not like in Sg where the driver prefers to get hurt rather than a scratch on his car.

odd but true..

but i tink cars here more expensive than across the border?

odd but true..

Its not about how expensive your cars are. People here are generally sheltered, think Mr policeman will settle everything for you. But if you live in the real world out there, you are the only one whom can protect yourself.

This is justice actually.... imagine if this is a curse for all snatch theives....bet such crime rate will drop drastically if all of them kenna the same fate.

bro, the dude is dead...

So? he deserves to die...... in fact i prefer him to get his 2 arms cut off during the accident and slowly bleed for 1 hour before death.....

his death seemed too fast for him....

show no compassion for these ppl.......

If there is evidence to suggest that the lady ram her car against the motorcycle, she might be liable to be charged. They have stolen her bag but that does not give her the right to take away their lifes.

no... wrong. she was not taking their lives. she was trying to stop them from escaping.

How will you stop a get-away bike? got any better and safer idea? dun have, right?

odd but true..

Imported cars in M'sia is not that cheap. That Vios probably cost between RM72k and RM92k...depending on the specs. Dollar for dollar...it is expensive for most people....almost the same as here.

Cost of cars apart...I think the law may be different there and here. If such thing happens here...I wonder if that lady will be charged for causing the accident.

↡ Advertisement