Any other tyre shops open late after 7pm?

KARTer

Today after work on my way to fetch my wife, somewhere along PIE towards tuas just after BKE exit i heard a 'pop' sound and the car wobbled a bit..... then it's ok again. So i fetched her, using PIE / Clementi Ave 6 / AYE / Keppel Rd / ECP / Rochor Rd / Victoria St / Lanvender St and parked, then makan dinner / visit a fren.... 2.5 hours later I drove home but found the car couldnt go straight.... by the time i reached home 25mins later, the passenger side front tyre was flat, only left 45Nm of air pressure instead of the usual 230Nm....

So I drove to my usual late-opening tyre shop at Balestier Rd to patch it. For the past 20 years++, this is the shop which 'saved' me from getting stuck with a flat tyre many times. $10 per fix, maybe $12 after 10pm....

Any bro knows of other late night tyre shop in case we have an emergency and need to fix tyre after 7pm? [:)][:)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Jalan Besar.

Opp Lavender Square Food Court (Eminent Plaza)

Actually I drove past city tyres a couple of nights back. Its not there. Even the signboard is gone. Think it has moved.

Actually I drove past city tyres a couple of nights back. Its not there. Even the signboard is gone. Think it has moved.

I think u r rite.

I remember passing by the shop and noticed there is no lights.

Dunno where they hv shifted to.

Edited by Yahgo22

Today after work on my way to fetch my wife, somewhere along PIE towards tuas just after BKE exit i heard a 'pop' sound and the car wobbled a bit..... then it's ok again. So i fetched her, using PIE / Clementi Ave 6 / AYE / Keppel Rd / ECP / Rochor Rd / Victoria St / Lanvender St and parked, then makan dinner / visit a fren.... 2.5 hours later I drove home but found the car couldnt go straight.... by the time i reached home 25mins later, the passenger side front tyre was flat, only left 45Nm of air pressure instead of the usual 230Nm....

So I drove to my usual late-opening tyre shop at Balestier Rd to patch it. For the past 20 years++, this is the shop which 'saved' me from getting stuck with a flat tyre many times. $10 per fix, maybe $12 after 10pm....

Any bro knows of other late night tyre shop in case we have an emergency and need to fix tyre after 7pm? [:)][:)]

There's another along Balestier Road in the direction of Lavender after Shaw Plaza... Used to go to Quality Hotel for the Teochew Porridge buffet and always see the place open till quite late...

There's another along Balestier Road in the direction of Lavender after Shaw Plaza... Used to go to Quality Hotel for the Teochew Porridge buffet and always see the place open till quite late...

haha this outlet is just what TS has mentioned...usually got discounts coz I stay near there. Haha [laugh]

Yeah they saved me on a few occasions where my ride tyre was flat behind Orchard Central and drove slowly back [:(]

yup, that's the tyre shop in balestier shop, open until quite late... at least until 11pm to 12midnight.

have not heard any bad reviews abt it yet. pretty good biz actually, from what i always see, each time i drive past.

but i'm not surprised if they charge slightly higher price. if it is true, well, it justifies their higher price coz of their long opening hours and they are giving conveinence to car drivers.

haha this outlet is just what TS has mentioned...usually got discounts coz I stay near there. Haha [laugh]

Yeah they saved me on a few occasions where my ride tyre was flat behind Orchard Central and drove slowly back [:(]

Eh yah... Never read the middle paragraph... [laugh]

yup, that's the tyre shop in balestier shop, open until quite late... at least until 11pm to 12midnight.

have not heard any bad reviews abt it yet. pretty good biz actually, from what i always see, each time i drive past.

but i'm not surprised if they charge slightly higher price. if it is true, well, it justifies their higher price coz of their long opening hours and they are giving conveinence to car drivers.

Not many night tire shops in Singapore and yes their business is quite good... Always got queue whenever I walk drive past there...

Not many night tire shops in Singapore and yes their business is quite good... Always got queue whenever I walk drive past there...

its a niche market. no one else is doing it, except them. biz sure good one.

they are also catering to drivers who can only change tyres or batteries after office hours, and got no time to do it on weekends or hate to squeeze with other drivers on weekends in some "famous" tyre shops

each time i wan to change tyres, i feel damm frustrated coz those usual tyre shops closed after office hours. then i have to wait until Sat to do it. then i have to wait for my turn, with 10 other cars. waste time.....

more tyre shops should stay open later on weekdays.

City Tires chopped me of 1k for a new set of rims and tyres the last time I had a blow out...

Only driven past, never been in. Aiyah a lot of auto shops all try and chop people. I can think of more than a few [laugh]

its a niche market. no one else is doing it, except them. biz sure good one.

they are also catering to drivers who can only change tyres or batteries after office hours, and got no time to do it on weekends or hate to squeeze with other drivers on weekends in some "famous" tyre shops

each time i wan to change tyres, i feel damm frustrated coz those usual tyre shops closed after office hours. then i have to wait until Sat to do it. then i have to wait for my turn, with 10 other cars. waste time.....

more tyre shops should stay open later on weekdays.

Since tyre change is almost like a annual or biennially thing, I would take leave and not squeeze with the rest... The one that I go opens till 7pm or even up till 8pm if he has a line of customers on weekdays...

Only driven past, never been in. Aiyah a lot of auto shops all try and chop people. I can think of more than a few [laugh]

I guess it's their specialty when it's already late at night and I just want to get it over with... So I dumbly said yes and lost 1K...