STP fuel system cleaner vs HKS DDR

So_nice

omg... 1 qrt of mmo in your engine?..... :blink: seriously i dont think i dare sia...

but after countless good reviews of mmo... i really wanna try.... but even before i dare to put in my fuel you talk about engine... hmmmmmm..... and you got i gallon wow....

i still have own blend of engine oil enuf for another 2 changes... my putoline 2-t i shared so presently enuf for another 2+ full tanks... seriously might try mmo... ^_^

wah lao... since when i bluf u b4...

i also a bit scare at 1st... cause MMO is so thin.... thats y i added a few ounces during the last change... nothing happen... now using the ratio used by many bitogs members...

my initial intention is to clean engine... but now with more MMO added... the effect is damn shiok! if you scare, just get 16 oz for $8++ from Esso petrol kiosk 1st... , add in a 100 to 200km before your oil change... if you like it, then only u go n get 1 gallon.

↡ Advertisement

i juz put half a bottle into it. travelled abt 100km so far. feels smooth and quieter engine. might be mere butt feeling though. lolx

after reading so many post... i buay ta han must tell you this bro...

i used STP gas treatment since the 90s... from the bottom of my butt, there is hardly any difference... and its not really cheap... then i started to use power max... also no difference, but cheap if buy from ah boy... so i used...

cleaner engine? in the mind bah..

if you wiki STP you should be able to read about the lawsuits against it for fake advertising last time... i'm not saying that now is still lousy or wat...

but well... i believe that the only way to clear carbon in the combustion chamber is to full throttle... or dismantle and clean manually... imagine even if you put acid in your fuel also how can clear any baked on carbon?... whats a bottle of liquid that cant damage its plastic bottle (and super diluted into your full tank) gonna do to the baked on carbon???

i watched before clips by fifth gear on test done with these gas treatments... and octante boosters... and injector cleaners, all test show decrease in hp...

racing cars use racing oils that do not have much or any detergent in the oils (eg redline single wt oils)... why? cause no need lah... but regular engine oils for regular daily drives must have detergent effect to clean the engines....

what i'm gonna say next, is not based on any expert studies... just my opinions....

for all my (humble not much)years of reading/testing/hearsay/........... the only additives that work are the additives which lubricate the upper cylinders... which means smoother and better combustion... which mean less throttle to feel the same... which mean save petrol... which means anything thing that lubricates and aids burning and burns clean, will make the drive better....

confirm stuff which works when added are example... super R (think extinct liao)... 2T (especially racing castol based ones)... radex which i believe is mostly 2T... and MMO oil which i have not tried yet...

anyways, if what you use makes you feel good, than it IS working... cheers... happy driving...

wah lao... since when i bluf u b4...

i also a bit scare at 1st... cause MMO is so thin.... thats y i added a few ounces during the last change... nothing happen... now using the ratio used by many bitogs members...

my initial intention is to clean engine... but now with more MMO added... the effect is damn shiok! if you scare, just get 16 oz for $8++ from Esso petrol kiosk 1st... , add in a 100 to 200km before your oil change... if you like it, then only u go n get 1 gallon.

i never say you bluff ah... i believe... [:)]

just that you know, it will feel like pouring water into the engine [laugh]

but your idea sounds good... i'm nearing my oil change liao... ^_^

after reading so many post... i buay ta han must tell you this bro...

i used STP gas treatment since the 90s... from the bottom of my butt, there is hardly any difference... and its not really cheap... then i started to use power max... also no difference, but cheap if buy from ah boy... so i used...

cleaner engine? in the mind bah..

if you wiki STP you should be able to read about the lawsuits against it for fake advertising last time... i'm not saying that now is still lousy or wat...

but well... i believe that the only way to clear carbon in the combustion chamber is to full throttle... or dismantle and clean manually... imagine even if you put acid in your fuel also how can clear any baked on carbon?... whats a bottle of liquid that cant damage its plastic bottle (and super diluted into your full tank) gonna do to the baked on carbon???

i watched before clips by fifth gear on test done with these gas treatments... and octante boosters... and injector cleaners, all test show decrease in hp...

racing cars use racing oils that do not have much or any detergent in the oils (eg redline single wt oils)... why? cause no need lah... but regular engine oils for regular daily drives must have detergent effect to clean the engines....

what i'm gonna say next, is not based on any expert studies... just my opinions....

for all my (humble not much)years of reading/testing/hearsay/........... the only additives that work are the additives which lubricate the upper cylinders... which means smoother and better combustion... which mean less throttle to feel the same... which mean save petrol... which means anything thing that lubricates and aids burning and burns clean, will make the drive better....

confirm stuff which works when added are example... super R (think extinct liao)... 2T (especially racing castol based ones)... radex which i believe is mostly 2T... and MMO oil which i have not tried yet...

anyways, if what you use makes you feel good, than it IS working... cheers... happy driving...

no offence taken. i also say its a mere butt feeling nia. but ok la. 19.90 juz to try out not very expensive. hehe