Where to find this course here?

Jman888

They should just have an excursion and treat the students to tiger show :D

University to investigate live sex demonstration

Reuters | Fri Mar 4 2011

Demonstration was performed as part of an after-class event for a popular human sexuality course at the American university.

The president of an American university said on Thursday he was launching an investigation into an on-campus presentation of a live sex act performed for students at an after class event.

President Morton Schapiro of Northwestern University, which is of Chicago in Evanston, said he was "troubled and disappointed" after hearing about the use of a sex toy on a naked woman by her fianc

↡ Advertisement

Looks like there is a POTENTIAL lecturer for the course :D :D

MOE scholar probed over lewd act

Rachel Chan | my paper | Fri Mar 4 2011

The incident took place two Wednesdays ago at the Kent Ridge Campus' Central Library where the female victim had been studying at about 11am.

AN ARTS and Social Sciences undergraduate from the National University of Singapore (NUS) is being investigated for carrying out a lewd act in front of a female student.

The incident took place two Wednesdays ago at the Kent Ridge Campus' Central Library where the female victim had been studying at about 11am.

The victim is said to have been walking on a lower level of the sprawling five-storey library when she saw the 23-year-old man walking towards her.

She thought nothing of it at first and only realised something amiss when he got near.

It was then that she saw that the man was not only exposing himself to her but was carrying out an obscene act.

The victim sought the help of a librarian who apprehended the man in the vicinity after a short search.

The victim lodged a police report the next day.

In separate replies to my paper queries, the Ministry of Education (MOE) and NUS said that they are aware of the case.

The man is believed to be an MOE teaching scholar in his third year of undergraduate studies at the faculty. my paper cannot name him as police investigations are ongoing.

MOE said that it expects its teaching scholars to conduct themselves in a manner that "upholds the standards of the teaching profession".

The MOE spokesman said: "(We) will take the necessary disciplinary actions against those who have behaved inappropriately."

MOE scholar probed over lewd act

Rachel Chan | my paper | Fri Mar 4 2011

An NUS spokesman said that the well-being of its students is of "utmost importance" and that the university is assisting the police on the matter.

The male student is believed to be actively involved in campus activities, including being a member of an academic club.