Spoiled brats

SGCMfreedom

(edited)

hi first time open thread , getting very boring so just wondering have you guys encounter any Spoiled brats before? how to you deal with them? [gossip]

for me i met a few Spoiled brats before, 1 of the worst want i ever met before is the way he talk is very cocky , most of the time he talk only no action. Always look down on those who drive jap korea china car, When we were talking about jobs and pay he told us 9k per month is very little only :huh: , but the problem is he NEVER WORK before, still taking money from parents , everything he want his parent will gave him, for me these type of people i just listen only dun really care [:p]

Edited by SGCMfreedom
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Yup... Came across a few of these Ah sias in my NS unit who really talk non stop about how rich they are, their cars & the girls they bonked... They tend clique together & talk damn loud!!!

But also have a few friends who are very humble... Quiet quiet, very down to earth but when you go out with them, u realise they drive beemers & porkers.

Edited by Karu

this was many years ago, during NS.

i was in a temporary holding unit with several medically-downgraded ppl, n a couple of them were rich kids who were already driving cars to book in....at night, the few of them love to chat abt how they went to pick up american/australian international sch students n f**k them in their cars....the rest of us were damn pissed, cos dun get to enjoy wat these guys did n then muz listen to their stories n can't go to sleep....so one day, 1 of our ah beng soldiers (he's got dragon tattoos on his back n a scar on his face) juz went up to them n said "if i ever hear u talk abt screwing girls in ur cars, i'll screw u in ur car!"..... [:p] after tat, we all got to sleep peacefully ever after

(edited)

hi first time open thread , getting very boring so just wondering have you guys encounter any Spoiled brats before? how to you deal with them? [gossip]

for me i met a few Spoiled brats before, 1 of the worst want i ever met before is the way he talk is very cocky , most of the time he talk only no action. Always look down on those who drive jap korea china car, When we were talking about jobs and pay he told us 9k per month is very little only :huh: , but the problem is he NEVER WORK before, still taking money from parents , everything he want his parent will gave him, for me these type of people i just listen only dun really care [:p]

he is not spoiled lah..he is an idiot who never suffer b4 only..

For this type of people u should just "wash" him in front of many people and make him loss face...

when he say 9k very little...u just reply...u work b4 mah?

jap n Korean car ...u can afford mah...

Edited by Whathefish

Sounds like that marcus chap who played Pierre png's son in PCK.

haha no point le just let him talk c--k until 1 day he suffer ten he noe the pain [cool]

Turbocharged
(edited)

this was many years ago, during NS.

i was in a temporary holding unit with several medically-downgraded ppl, n a couple of them were rich kids who were already driving cars to book in....at night, the few of them love to chat abt how they went to pick up american/australian international sch students n f**k them in their cars....the rest of us were damn pissed, cos dun get to enjoy wat these guys did n then muz listen to their stories n can't go to sleep....so one day, 1 of our ah beng soldiers (he's got dragon tattoos on his back n a scar on his face) juz went up to them n said "if i ever hear u talk abt screwing girls in ur cars, i'll screw u in ur car!"..... [:p] after tat, we all got to sleep peacefully ever after

Later some of them turns out to be bisexual & welcome your friend's offer, wonder will your friend still do it :D[sly]. Maybe in return, give their car to him

Edited by Christan

Later some of them turns out to be bisexual & welcome your friend's offer, wonder will your friend still do it :D[sly]. Maybe in return, give their car to him

haha....dun know abt tat....but it was funny cos those brats were so delicate n pampered whereas the ah beng had "seen" the world already...

limpeh laopeh wu looi...

well....these brats are actually very weak inside coz they're afraid of rejection or being looked down....maybe insecure...true rich kids are even more humble than the humble man on the streets and probably you won't be able to notice they're from rich families...

Turbocharged

1 of the worst want i ever met before is the way he talk is very cocky , most of the time he talk only no action. Always look down on those who drive jap korea china car, When we were talking about jobs and pay he told us 9k per month is very little only :huh: , [:p]

dats a cry for help