CSII vs Glare

Pea01

Twincharged

Any reviews or advise which to choose? And why?

Seen both on same colored car before. But can't tell the difference. Both looks like well polished and waxed car. Just see which one u like more. Or if u got the time DIY also can get the same results.

If both the same then that will come to the cost liao. BTW what is the cost of CSII & Glare? Any bro can provide the figure?

If both the same then that will come to the cost liao. BTW what is the cost of CSII & Glare? Any bro can provide the figure?

Think for this kinda sealent,the question should be which one lasts longer?

Neutral Newbie

I need to decide on this as well soon... I am changing my car paint color soon... So i wanted to have this paint protection of some sort..

Been checking out Glare vs. CSII... anyone care to give advise?? Not sure which is better, after service, etc...pricing as well...

Twincharged

I think this kind of sealant is just a different brand from those that can be bought off the shelves or used by other groomers. Doesn't seem much different. Every few weeks must top up or else no beading. Saw some of my neighbors cars still can have lots of swirls even after using this kind of treatments cuz they go petrol station wash or anyhow wash.

do it yourself la, wash it clean with shampoo, clay bar it, follow by polish, then sealer, let the sealer dry for 1 hrs before u buff it off, follow by a layer of wax, swee swee liao, every week just wash your car and simple spray on wax, your car will last like CS2 and glare liao. hehe

↡ Advertisement