[Video] a Honda CrossRoad cut queue across double white line

35lux

(edited)

Everyday I cut double white lines at least 3 times. Sometimes no choice bcos some kuku drivers in front of me really dunno how to drive. As long as u make sure u dont langa anyone, its fine(dun tell TO hor).

Edited by Ahbengdriver

anyone driving along TPE towards SLE (before Punggol/Sengkang exit) just now 05Mar around 2220hrs and saw 2 idiot speeding?

The car on my left seems to be a Blue Euro. Too fast. Didnt catch the no.

There is a TP WRX at the exit of Punggol/Sengkang shoulder summon a lorry. Most likely he missed the 2 racers.

i would classify that 2 cars as racing.. not speeding...

send the original video to the authority, they shld be able to get the license plate from the video...

for those with in-car recorder... u r doing us a favours by sending the video to the authority.. make the road safer for everyone... also pls remember to set the date correctly...could be use as an evident.

Turbocharged

Everyday I cut double white lines at least 3 times. Sometimes no choice bcos some kuku drivers in front of me really dunno how to drive. As long as u make sure u dont langa anyone, its fine(dun tell TO hor).

How about those times got choice but still cut? [smash]

Turbocharged

ya...i will be sending this video to LTA/TP. Ask them to trace the 2 racers thru their camera.

NB...really scary to have 2 cars sandwiched me. Lucky, im at slow speed of about 70.

curse you racers!

ya...i will be sending this video to LTA/TP. Ask them to trace the 2 racers thru their camera.

NB...really scary to have 2 cars sandwiched me. Lucky, im at slow speed of about 70.

curse you racers!

and to think, in China - they'd actually reward you with cash for reporting these kind of traffic violations to TP!!

curse you racers!

overtaking u on the left using the shoulder is really super dangerous....want to win race but not skilful enough n muz cheat, booo to tat damnn car! [mad]

No need to post online just submit to TP they will follow up

I doubt TP is able to see the 2 cars nos.

They were travelling too fast.

I think in this case you may be right... the plates are just a blur. [:(]

hopefully TP can check the cameras mounted along the expressway n identify those 2 cars.

depend.. the one on Youtube could be downsize.. the original resolution could be better...

will just have to wait and see whether TP can find the plate number from the original video.

You a new driver? or can't wait to showcase your in car recording gadget? Driving on local roads already stress enough, why bother over such? If really so civil minded, no need to post in forum, just submit straight to TP.

Dun worry....even if in car camera is blur... there is still LTA camera on top of lamp post.

Those will be clear enuff to see the nbr plate.

A Honda Crossroad SJK9180C cut queue by crossing double white line at Telok Blangah exit of AYE

Not sure if the TP standing in front of him had already booked him for the offence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYL8q8nGDjk

The blue lancer also one kind, purposely speed up to block others, it's not as if the car did not signal.

But the crossroad should have slowed down to filter in, most probably TS will allow the car to filter in.

Personally I do not like to follow behind the blue lancer kind of driving. Typical kiasu attitude, brake & go, brake & go.

It's really irritating and can be dangerous as one would not really know if the car is e-braking.

Usually, I'll let people let me filter in to block off such cars.

Nonetheless, the crossroad attitude is still 'Mmm Zai Si'. [laugh]

depend.. the one on Youtube could be downsize.. the original resolution could be better...

will just have to wait and see whether TP can find the plate number from the original video.

Even TP is able to zero-in on the car plates, I doubt they can be charged for speeding cos

their speed were not recorded.

Maybe they will be charged for dangerous driving.

Neutral Newbie

But submit video to TP, they will ask u to be witness etc right ? Moreover nearing election, they very relac on issuing summons one, from parking summons to speeding ...

↡ Advertisement