MG SPORT REPLICA - TD 2000 (Malaysian made)

Yahgo22

(edited)

http://www.td-2000.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M26ybyfa5M

http://paultan.org/2010/09/21/td-cars-mala...00-to-thailand/

I saw one of these very cool looking TD 2000 in Malacca 2 days ago.

They are Made in Bolehland and cost RM 180K using Toyota engine.

Heard from the this very friendly owner that there are 3 of such cars in Sg.

Anyone ever came across such cars?

Just found out that the local agent is

TD2000 (S) Pte. Ltd.

18 Ubi Road 4

#01-01 Ubi Car Mall

Singapore 408616

Edited by Yahgo22
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi there,

Have you heard about Bufori? They have a similar concept, just that their built quality and engineering is at a higher standard. Their bodies are made of carbon kevlar.

www.bufori.com

There is one that used to parked at the main entrance of Resort World.

Dunno whether belongs to Genting boss?

It is fitted with many colorful neon lights and saw the same car

travelling along KPE one.

This type of cars are for those truly rich. Not practical in Singapore.

Even worst than Lamborghini or farrari in terms of showing off status.

This type of cars are for those truly rich. Not practical in Singapore.

Even worst than Lamborghini or farrari in terms of showing off status.

The MG is not really expensive.

It sells at RM$180k abt S$75k.

COE say $60k

I dunno how much our local agent sells this car at?

Neutral Newbie

i guessing theres still import tax, 50% or 100% of the OMV value and then profit margin for dealer ship and COE. Probably around SGD300-400k? (if the omw is 180k rm)

Neutral Newbie

Hi I own one TD2000 since january 2012. second hand, just 5000km and really nice. beautiful car, although rubbers, screws ec are really malaysian standards. I am German and used to more accuracy... However compared to a real oldtimer, it has many advantages, fast, good roadholding despite the bumpy rear suspension. nice sound and engine. Ford axles and discbrakes all round. Mine is malaysia made, number 0004, chinese will not like that, but i do not care. can just say, it is fun to drive, a lot cheaper than many other cars on the road and of course abit of show off. you might want to drive it only at nice weather, although the roof is fixed in seconds. but forget about the windows...

great experience and nice, small sportscar comparable in power and weight with a lotus elise.

haaa..one TD 2000 owned by the strangers in my neighbourhood, white with a weekend car plate..he changed the antique plate to haha..crap plate...and turbo it...with finesse.. and u know..he puts the word "singh is king" on his grand vitara.. car plate small worded emblem. with a gilded fork for the thor or king solomon those godly armory on the spare tire. and smoke cigars... so far no scratches on both cars...HDB...u know...no window...style and no car covers...hahaha..very dare..they seem to run exceptionally fast...maybe i am slow...

Neutral Newbie

Hi I own one TD2000 since january 2012. second hand, just 5000km and really nice. beautiful car, although rubbers, screws ec are really malaysian standards. I am German and used to more accuracy... However compared to a real oldtimer, it has many advantages, fast, good roadholding despite the bumpy rear suspension. nice sound and engine. Ford axles and discbrakes all round. Mine is malaysia made, number 0004, chinese will not like that, but i do not care. can just say, it is fun to drive, a lot cheaper than many other cars on the road and of course abit of show off. you might want to drive it only at nice weather, although the roof is fixed in seconds. but forget about the windows...

great experience and nice, small sportscar comparable in power and weight with a lotus elise.

sff.gifmuch appreciated

-bump-