Citroen DS4

Eyke

Wow... this is 1 of the few cat A(hopefully) cars that is actually love at 1st sight :wub:

It looks good even in s--t colours [laugh]

I m sure they'll be smart enough to put the same 1.6 THP engine used in the C5 in this one.

Yup somehow these ninche brands just cant seem to make it in Spore.

Good engine, good design, good specs, not good enough to make up for brand reputation...

I find the Peugeot RCZ stunning, but seems like it is not well received - totally never hear any hoohaa about this car in my peasant life in Spore haha

Yup somehow these ninche brands just cant seem to make it in Spore.

Good engine, good design, good specs, not good enough to make up for brand reputation...

I find the Peugeot RCZ stunning, but seems like it is not well received - totally never hear any hoohaa about this car in my peasant life in Spore haha

Firstly, the RCZ is a lifestyle coupe. That alone won't be selling like hot cakes. Plus the 200bhp version is only available with a 6MT. only the 156bhp gets 6Tip. The pricing is also on the high side.

The DS4 on the other hand should offer a sportier driving experience compared to the tamed C4, but may not have the practicality of the C4 hatch (especially with regards to boot space and rear headroom). Sales of the smaller brother, the DS3 has been slow too, since it was only available with 1.6L 120bhp 6Tip which is frankly a little underpowered and a 156bhp 6MT. But now, they brought in the 6AT, so let's see how's the sales like.

I long long time already bio this car liao...... love the back doors with hidden door knobs.......

i tink the price also not cheap...... [:(]

It won't be more than the C5 (which starts from around $125k) so can't be very ex either.

It won't be more than the C5 (which starts from around $125k) so can't be very ex either.

so let's say its 102k....... not expensive meh..............?

so let's say its 102k....... not expensive meh..............?

It's a DS, Designer Sports series. Its much more expensive than the standard C4. Just look at the pricing of the DS3 compared to the C3.

Supercharged

love the back doors with hidden door knobs.......

Wooden%20Door%20Knob.jpg

u mean door handles? [laugh]