S'pore gelato cafe entrepreneur found dead

Limxiaoming

Wow, so tragic..... like that also can, head hit table while sleeping n bleed to death.

Ms Kelly Sng, 36, who made headlines in 2004 for opening a cafe selling Italian ice-cream, was found dead in her family

↡ Advertisement

Wow, so tragic..... like that also can, head hit table while sleeping n bleed to death.

Ms Kelly Sng, 36, who made headlines in 2004 for opening a cafe selling Italian ice-cream, was found dead in her family

(edited)

I guess thats the reason why the police classified the case as unnatural death and not accident.

There can only be few possibilities

-Her bed-side-table has really really sharp edges

-She has a really high bed

-Someone wants her dead and managed to pull this through

If she used to be a lawyer and has such a good upbringing, unlikely drugs are involved.

I've heard of people who take drugs high until jump right out of their windows [shocked].

This is going to be another Hilton Hotel mystery, noone will know what actually happened behind closed doors.

Edited by Limxiaoming

Neutral Newbie

sell cafe ....lives in bungalow. [rolleyes]

errr...Sell cafe confirm can live in Bungalow

But she open cafe sell ice-cream still can live in Bungalow [laugh]

I doubt you can sommit sucide by repeatly knocking your head on hard objects,

That would be the scariest/daring way to commit sucide, it'll be much easier to just jump or slit ur wrist.

Lock bedroom door for what hur?

Do you guys lock you door and do funny things inside with GFs, so that your parents will not see?

Life is unpredicateble....always buy insurance!

Hypersonic

Also think something not right. Father came home at 9pm, the hypothesis of sleeping and knocking her head, means she already fell asleep around 8pm.. Kinda early in singapore context, especially on a friday night.

Most entrepreneurs reported in media are rich kids with wealthy parents to start with. with such strong financial backing, of course can be entrepreneur ... fail also never mind.

Also think something not right. Father came home at 9pm, the hypothesis of sleeping and knocking her head, means she already fell asleep around 8pm.. Kinda early in singapore context, especially on a friday night.

Ya you actually make sense... you guys are really CSI hahaha.

I didnt even think so much when I was browsing thru the news.

Most entrepreneurs reported in media are rich kids with wealthy parents to start with. with such strong financial backing, of course can be entrepreneur ... fail also never mind.

hawkers or small food stalls operators also entrepreneurs..but is it even newsworthy? how abt watching normal pple lead their lives on TV instead of superstars, is it even interesting? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement