Warning:Parking Fine using CCTV - Gangsa Road Block 163

Cheepo

(edited)

Just to let everyone know that I got a $100 fine for parking in a loading bay to buy food at the nearby coffeeshop.

There was no warden and everything was peaceful and quiet.

While buying food I was careful to keep an eye on my car so as to do the sprint if there was a need.

But the HDB $100 ang pow request came in the mail today. My car was caught on CCTV so no horse run. So just have to pay up.

If you frequent the Bt Panjang area please do be careful.

Life in Singapore is getting tough.... :angry:

Edited by Cheepo
↡ Advertisement

Thanks for the warning mate! Still, feel angry for you to have been "cheated" in this manner, where got such thing as use CCTV to catch one?! Bloody nonsense imo!

(edited)

Bro,

Look at the surrounding, soooooooooooo many CCTV around. I kena 2 times just for buying Fried Carrot cake from the coffee shop last yeat 8 October and 11 October 2010. No choice, got to pay for it lor

Just to let everyone know that I got a $100 fine for parking in a loading bay to buy food at the nearby coffeeshop.

There was no warden and everything was peaceful and quiet.

While buying food I was careful to keep an eye on my car so as to do the sprint if there was a need.

But the HDB $100 ang pow request came in the mail today. My car was caught on CCTV so no horse run. So just have to pay up.

If you frequent the Bt Panjang area please do be careful.

Life in Singapore is getting tough.... :angry:

Edited by Funny88

(edited)

Thanks for the warning mate! Still, feel angry for you to have been "cheated" in this manner, where got such thing as use CCTV to catch one?! Bloody nonsense imo!

*Sigh* Living in Singapore is so different nowadays. Everywhere you go, the govt is out to get you.

Edited by Cheepo

yeah... that area got cctv camera cos the residents of the surrounding few HDB block complaint constantly that coffeeshop patrons kept parking on the service road and dangerous driving, which is beside a playground and a childcare centre. The coffeeshop is below a MSCP - so the patrons to cheap or too lazy to park in the MSCP. After a few years of complaints, the HDB finally install cameras to catch the offenders.

I live near there, so I know - but I am not the one who complain hor... [lipsrsealed]

Turbocharged

yeah... that area got cctv camera cos the residents of the surrounding few HDB block complaint constantly that coffeeshop patrons kept parking on the service road and dangerous driving, which is beside a playground and a childcare centre. The coffeeshop is below a MSCP - so the patrons to cheap or too lazy to park in the MSCP. After a few years of complaints, the HDB finally install cameras to catch the offenders.

I live near there, so I know - but I am not the one who complain hor... [lipsrsealed]

Because a lot of drivers are stubborn, loading/unloading but still want to park there to eat. Same as one coffeeshop at Punggol, the warden will be there almost everyday 6to 8pm just to issue summon.

Turbocharged

why ppl nowaday like that one, do something illegal got caught still want to complain... <_<

I dont see TS kpkb leh. he is just warning others. kudo to TS. Just pay up and let live.

Like that will earn more karma for donating to the society.

Unlike that real cheapo on the other thread, kana summon stil KPKB and blame it on others and question this and that.

KNS! How he/she pass his theory and get his driving licene.

(edited)

Because a lot of drivers are stubborn, loading/unloading but still want to park there to eat. Same as one coffeeshop at Punggol, the warden will be there almost everyday 6to 8pm just to issue summon.

I think its lazy. Tell u, even HDB build a CP right in front of the coffeshop entrance, ppl will still park illegally in the CP to get as near as possible in order to minimize the no. of steps they need to take to reach the stall.

Edited by Curahee

I dont see TS kpkb leh. he is just warning others. kudo to TS. Just pay up and let live.

Like that will earn more karma for donating to the society.

Unlike that real cheapo on the other thread, kana summon stil KPKB and blame it on others and question this and that.

KNS! How he/she pass his theory and get his driving licene.

you referring to me?

did i blame it on others?

touch your heart and tell everyone you holy man, that you have NEVER broken a single traffic rule in your centuries of driving. Not even a single one??

I read this thread. I tahan quite a bit. But i cannot tahan anymore liao :D[laugh] i got to disturb you:

how come you choose this user id?

But i must say i aint no angel myself so i am in no position to judge [:p]

Turbocharged

you referring to me?

did i blame it on others?

touch your heart and tell everyone you holy man, that you have NEVER broken a single traffic rule in your centuries of driving. Not even a single one??

dont waste time teaching people what to do.

At least i get summon, i pay up. unlike you, kpkb and point finger here and there.

yah...i have almost 40 summon at the same car park. dont even need to appeal. just pay for my mistake.

if you cant afford to pay for yr mistake, then dont drive.

At least i get summon, i pay up. unlike you, kpkb and point finger here and there.

yah...i have almost 40 summon at the same car park. dont even need to appeal. just pay for my mistake.

Well said [laugh]

40 summon and u still dun put coupon. u very smart lol =x

↡ Advertisement