Mercedes S 500L- thoughts and opinions

Stanley30949

What do you think of 2007 S500's for sale? Any reliability issues? The multi-contour seats attract me to the car a lot and that grunt of the V8...

Please voice your honest opinion's.

Thank You!

↡ Advertisement

High mileage car[above 80,000km] to avoid,Gearbox,engine mounting is known for trouble at this mileage,brakes discs may be gone,Airmatic suspension prone to leak at this mileage.

Sit a private taxi at Taiwan... S500 about 5~6 years old.. mileage close to half a million [sweatdrop]

Still pretty smooth and comfortable, driver say although car is exp but very worth the value for realiability.

Edited by Ncss

Is there a V12 version?

One of my neighbours has an S-class with the V12 logos. Wonder if that's real. He happens to own a Ferrari too.

Yes, the S600 is V12.

Neutral Newbie

What do you think of 2007 S500's for sale? Any reliability issues? The multi-contour seats attract me to the car a lot and that grunt of the V8...

Thank You!

[wave]

Hi I am intending to buy a CLK E240 yr 2004 Nov @ $80k with OMV at $62k and COE @ $23k

overall car in good condition ! Anyone can advice whether its a good deal ?

Was at a frd's wrkshop in Pioneer rd area when i saw this 2yrs old CL 500 merc parked there....

Heard frm the wrkshop boss that this merc owner actually sued the PI when he had problem with the gearbox just after few mths of driving, n when he approached the PI, they ignored him. In the end, he sent the car back to C&C for a complete gearbox replacement for $40+K... When all is done, he filed a lawsuit against the PI for the repair costs n he won the case....

Thank You!

Neutral Newbie

QUOTE (Stanley30949 @ Mar 11 2011, 07:05 PM)

Thank You!

[wave]

Hi I am intending to buy a CLK E240 yr 2004 Nov @ $80k with OMV at $62k and COE @ $23k

Thank You!

[wave]

I don't own this car but my friend bought a 3 yrs old back in mid 2008, very nice car, been going to malacca & KL a least once every 3 weeks...still very quiet when driving with him at h'way....good car

Thank You!

[wave]

bro

i can check the details of the car for you into a report for $15. if you're interested let me know ill pm you with the details

cheers

james, i say just send it to a reputed workshop for a check and you're good to go. you already drive an S-class so you should be very familiar with all the onboard systems

↡ Advertisement