What can increase acceleration?

Redcafe10

change to good quality w30 or w20 engine oil and pump 4 tires to max (see tire side wall for max pump information), remove all the junks in the boot including spare tire. pickup should be faster now. don't anyhow change this and that in the car, once balance is out, must waste alot of time trying to solve the problem. change exhaust from header to muffler might seems to be easy, just bolt on only mah but how many say they don't encounter problems in the aftermath.... engine check light appears, serious vibration felt, exhaust knocking against fuel tank, sensors suddenly went north, LTA magnet and much more.

save up the modification money and get a powerful and durable car in the future. A diesel engine with turbo might be suitable for fast pickup.

↡ Advertisement

change to good quality w30 or w20 engine oil and pump 4 tires to max (see tire side wall for max pump information), remove all the junks in the boot including spare tire. pickup should be faster now. don't anyhow change this and that in the car, once balance is out, must waste alot of time trying to solve the problem. change exhaust from header to muffler might seems to be easy, just bolt on only mah but how many say they don't encounter problems in the aftermath.... engine check light appears, serious vibration felt, exhaust knocking against fuel tank, sensors suddenly went north, LTA magnet and much more.

save up the modification money and get a powerful and durable car in the future. A diesel engine with turbo might be suitable for fast pickup.

You will find losing some pressure will actually help with traction which helps your acceleration too. Highly pressurised tyres will give you better FC though.

You will find losing some pressure will actually help with traction which helps your acceleration too. Highly pressurised tyres will give you better FC though.

quite true, have to find the perfect balance through trial and error.

cheap thrill from low to mid only . from mid onwards can smell a lot of car smoke if he didnt full throttle :D .

If you are after outright performance...should not be looking at a diesel...

Having said that...turbo diesel is nice. I tested a BMW 320d in Malaysia...using a 530 as a benchmark...I would say the 320d is good enuff for daily runs...can reach 120-130kmh effortlessly. It gave the 530i a good run for its money...the max torque from 1800-3500 rpm @ 400Nm is very healthy and useable power. Even my Rex had a hard time keeping up with it in city traffic...it was squirt and go...shiok !!

Increase force induction. Use bigger TC.

Limitation, engine sure blow if not careful. But VVV fast

Accl = Force or Torque / mass (weight)

If you are after outright performance...should not be looking at a diesel...

Having said that...turbo diesel is nice. I tested a BMW 320d in Malaysia...using a 530 as a benchmark...I would say the 320d is good enuff for daily runs...can reach 120-130kmh effortlessly. It gave the 530i a good run for its money...the max torque from 1800-3500 rpm @ 400Nm is very healthy and useable power. Even my Rex had a hard time keeping up with it in city traffic...it was squirt and go...shiok !!

Most conti cars can reach 120-130 effortlessly and it seems like the car is only running at 70-80kph

Hi bro,

I am new to car performance. Just curious to know what modificication is required that can increase accelerataion but stay LTA friendly as well.

I have heard many car with very loud engine noise (voom voom), does those meant for more power for the car? Legal?

Thanks in advance.

You regularly trains kicking your right foot more powerfulf than the left leg, it is internationally recognize with the right foot increase car speed acceleration, LTA can be friendly but not the Traffic Police following your rear. [laugh]

How about sprint boosters, is it help accelerate to a certain speed faster?

From personal experience and there was a thread here on "sprint boosters", the answer is no.

Somehow a placebo effect.