How is the Proton Satira Neo Car?

Mona-vie

Hi! I am thinking of getting this car. 2nd hand one of course. Anyone knows about this car. Is it expensive to maintain this car? Cause it looks pretty decent and the price is quite ok too.

↡ Advertisement

Hi! I am thinking of getting this car. 2nd hand one of course. Anyone knows about this car. Is it expensive to maintain this car? Cause it looks pretty decent and the price is quite ok too.

Not bad la.. my friend got one..look sporty.. quite powerful too.. get a 1.6M.. servicing & parts can be done in JB..

Not bad la.. my friend got one..look sporty.. quite powerful too.. get a 1.6M.. servicing & parts can be done in JB..

Powerful?? LMAO.. frog in a friggin well.. this kind of car u call powerful means u have been driving cars like sunny or Altis all your life..

malaysia proton got ferarri engine outside

yap alot of malaysia cars have mod their engine,

so dun think in malaysia small cars can makan hor, wait u kanna smoke by them [laugh][laugh]

Powerful?? LMAO.. frog in a friggin well.. this kind of car u call powerful means u have been driving cars like sunny or Altis all your life..

Den wad big powerful car u drive?.. farking hao lian..

That's because that idiot dun know how to tune his GTR properly..

then bring ur lambo there and race them instead of making empty noise here [laugh]

empty vassel make the most noise,

people ask if that car is not if u have no constructive comment dun make any [shakehead]

i thought next week then start ?

oh.. yeah... you are right... [laugh]

i rest this week i though same as them

Edited by Joseph22

Twincharged

Sat in it before. I think the ride comfort is average. Can compare with those normal cars like toyotas or even hyundai. Dunno about reliability but heard from the owner that servicing in malaysia cheap and parts cheap also.

oh.. yeah... you are right... [laugh]

i rest this week i though same as them

you faked school boy ahh? .............. :D

↡ Advertisement