What's Priority when choosing your ride?

KARTer

How do you rank your priority when you choose your present ride... or the next one? What do you really want in your car?

For me, the priority changes depending on the needs of me and my family for the next few years I have to live the the car after the purchase, current car is as follows, not sure about the next car yet:

1. Above average power / handling (TC/SC will be added advantage)

2. Looks and function (flexible loading capacity like MPV/SUV/Stationwagon type)

3. Reliable (to the extent it's trackable) and good resale potential

Not that important:

1. Space

2. Image

Are yours different?

↡ Advertisement

same as yours....

especially image.....

ever since i worked in repo line last time... car does not equal image to me... reason... is ferrari i also try to repo before.... bmw also many, mercs lesser, jap and sport cars, countless .... but nv encounter the need to repo audi, alfa, volvo or EVO in my 2.5yrs of repo work....

1. decent performance (only TC/SC or IL6 for me from now onwards)

2. design of car

3. model to have relative exclusivity on the roads (hopefully not as common as some family sedans, that will do)

How do you rank your priority when you choose your present ride... or the next one? What do you really want in your car?

For me, the priority changes depending on the needs of me and my family for the next few years I have to live the the car after the purchase, current car is as follows, not sure about the next car yet:

2. Looks and function (flexible loading capacity like MPV/SUV/Stationwagon type)

Not that important:

1. Space

2. Image

Are yours different?

1) safety

2) look

3) space

4) above average power.

Not that important:

1. Space

2. Image

Are yours different?

for me alway safety,

safety is the paramount decision for me

1) safety

2) look

3) space

4) above average power.

Actually what to look for in terms of safety?.... more airbags or big big bumpers etc? [:)]

for me alway safety,

safety is the paramount decision for me

Btw, what did you chose? ..... I feel most modern cars pass safety standard, except maybe those from China (no offence)??

Actually what to look for in terms of safety?.... more airbags or big big bumpers etc? [:)]

most easiest one is Ncap rating.

but on top of that, i prefer those with 4/5 star but low on pedestrian rating one. [:p]

this mean their bonnet pretty hard. [laugh]

Btw, what did you chose? ..... I feel most modern cars pass safety standard, except maybe those from China (no offence)??

he drive SDF-1 lor [smash]

actually its a golf lah.

For me, either stationwagon or SUV. Must come with factory roof racks.

Roof rack for bikes?? ....... my old uncle joked about the roof rack on my prevous car: you put things on your head, like the Indian worker last time? (just a joke from an old folk)

most easiest one is Ncap rating.

but on top of that, i prefer those with 4/5 star but low on pedestrian rating one. [:p]

this mean their bonnet pretty hard. [laugh]

you see pedestrians as bowling 'pins'?? .... :o:D

i chose the death star, :ph34r:

nope just a golf [laugh]

you see pedestrians as bowling 'pins'?? .... :o:D

no lah. i prefer to look out for pedestrian myself instead of letting stupid ncap look after them.

frankly speaking, if we are moving at 80km/hr, how soft the car metal is also no use if we hit human. so i cannot understand why the like to add this in. only show show nia not practical.