S

Yellowrx8

It is amazing just how many people just accept this twisted philosophy at face value.

This election will be different. People will be asking all these issues aloud and many will start thinking.

The fight will be fun this year.. because the father can also get hurt.

yeah i hope all the voters open up their mind and take note of all these nonsense papa been dishing out. it has taken far too long for the sons to come close to realization they were being used against each other.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

why the naivety in believing / thinking that the estate will be screwed by voting for opposition??

read this:

if we keep thinking that the opposition is crap, we do not vote for them, then how are they gonna get stronger? Dun we have a part to play to make them STRONGER??

Me too do not give a damn about whether my estate in in whose hands.

I think my estate is already screwed now, from what I see. Tonnes of rubbish, rats everywhere when night falls, old lift keeps breaking down, dirty corridors unattended for weeks, etc etc. Yet the town council report last year still rate it as 5-star! Amazing! [hur]

Edited by Pcslim

Me too do not give a damn about whether my estate in in whose hands.

I think my estate is already screwed now, from what I see. Tonnes of rubbish, rats everywhere when night falls, old lift keeps breaking down, dirty corridors unattended for weeks, etc etc. Yet the town council report last year still rate it as 5-star! Amazing! [hur]

Remember they said previously that if you vote for the wrong guy, your estate may become slums?

Well I do not see both PP & Hougang as slums last I checked.

I only knew for a fact that they were not burnt by some investments recently...

Remember they said previously that if you vote for the wrong guy, your estate may become slums?

Well I do not see both PP & Hougang as slums last I checked.

I only knew for a fact that they were not burnt by some investments recently...

Political parties which resort to scare-tactics are low-life.....

why the naivety in believing / thinking that the estate will be screwed by voting for opposition??

read this:

if we keep thinking that the opposition is crap, we do not vote for them, then how are they gonna get stronger? Dun we have a part to play to make them STRONGER??

It's so, so, so important to open the eyes of people who're genuinely unaware of how disgustingly skewed and unjust this de facto one party system is.

It's so, so, so important to open the eyes of people who're genuinely unaware of how disgustingly skewed and unjust this de facto one party system is.

Nobody knows if the ruling party of today will be of the same quality/integrity few GEs down the road.

If by then they have unfortunately changed in substance, I do not think they will just allow folks like us to just vote them out like what the old man says we can.

Remember what happened to Saddam's Iraq just before he was overthrown by the US-led allies? It was reported that he got re-elected as the President by a 100% vote before the invasion.

So much so for the 100% rate when after the war, many of his citizens came out to denounce him of the atrociousities he & his cronies had committed especially to the Kurds & others. His Ba'ath Party was the dominant party that controlled everything then.

Hope we will not end up this way....

Edited by Vulcann

Political parties which resort to scare-tactics are low-life.....

LKY:

1) "Without PAP Singapore is Finished!"

2)

i feel like...

nvm. better not say

don't say...just vote...coming soon.