S

Yellowrx8

whenever SM and MM open their mouth about their citizens

there is nothing but criticizism

when will they appreciate singaporeans who have been giving them the mandate to rule all these 50 years

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

precisely , 1 small flood only also cannot handle while japan handle tusnamis, yet dare collect so high pay

Precisely! Only handle small floods (and also handled badly), but get big "tsunami" into their bank accounts every year.

Really, self-PWN statement... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria

we can be like them. But can he and his team? In Japan, if a politician cannot perform, out they go. So, I reckon he and his team is ready.

that wong can't sing still alive and kicking ler...where got such thing as out they go here...just need to say>>>>>'' let's move on"....."it is a honest mistake"

Actually hor....all of us KPKB here....when we go to the voting station....do we really cross the box to justify that? ..............or just TCSS here only?

I will definitely vote opp, i don work in gahment sector so buay gia.......

The TOP 30 highest paid politicians in the world are all from Singapore:

1. Elected President SR Nathan - S$4.2 million.

2. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong - S$3.8 million.

3. Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew - S$3.5 million.

4. Senior Minister Goh Chok Thong - S$3.5 million.

5. Senior Minister Prof Jayakumar - S$3.2 million.

6. DPM & Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng - S$2.9 million.

7. DPM & Defence Minister Teo Chee Hean - $2.9 million

8. Foreign Affairs Minister George Yeo - S$2.8 million.

9. National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan - S$2.7 million.

10. PMO Miniser Lim Boon Heng - S$2.7 million.

11. Trade and Industry Minister Lim Hng Kiang - S$2.7 million.

12. PMO Minister Lim Swee Say - S$2.6 million.

13. Environment Minister & Muslim Affairs Minister Dr Yaccob Ibrahim - S$2.6 million.

14. Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan - S$2.6 million.

15. Finance Minister S Tharman - S$2.6 million.

16. Education Minister & 2nd Minister for Defence Dr Ng Eng Hen - S$2.6 million.

17. Community Development Youth and Sports Minister - Dr Vivian Balakrishnan - S$2.5 million.

18. Transport Minister & 2nd Minister for Foreign Affairs Raymond Lim Siang Kiat - S$2.5 million.

19. Law Minister & 2nd Minister for Home Affairs K Shanmugam - S$2.4 million.

20. Manpower Minister Gan Kim Yong - S$2.2 million.

21. PMO Minister Lim Hwee Hwa - S$2.2 million

22. Acting ICA Minister - Lui Tuck Yew - S$2.0 million.

23 to 30 = Senior Ministers of State and Ministers of State - each getting between S$1.8 million to S$1.5 million.

hmmmm anyone willing to put this on wikipedia [smash]

whenever SM and MM open their mouth about their citizens

there is nothing but criticizism

when will they appreciate singaporeans who have been giving them the mandate to rule all these 50 years

It is bcos we always say their lan jiao way....... so got chance they definitely criticize the ppl back lah.......

hmmmm anyone willing to put this on wikipedia [smash]

You put lah pal, its a piece of RARE INFORMATION.....!!!!

( i don know how to put )

i think GCT did not know what is tsunami.... maybe in his mind, tsunami is just another heavy rain just we experienced....

Sigh.... another idiot ministar making idiot comment.

i feel that we complained too much flood issue, now he start to boil it out.....

i feel that we complained too much flood issue, now he start to boil it out.....

We always hoot his PEANUT WIFE

So now he HOOT US BACK lol :D:D:D

Is there something wrong with your computer?

Regards,

Well, SM Goh does have half a point somewhere in that high-handed lecture, but I don't think anyone in the present government has the moral authority to tell the citizens of Singapore how to behave anymore. So sad... to think that he used to be one of the few politicians that I respected.

I hope I am not the only citizen who feel disgusted by SM's comment on news last night.

Rather than doing something productive to help the Japanese affected by the earthquake & tsunami, he take this cheap opportunity to hoot Singaporeans who were affected by the frequent flooding last year...

I wonder how those shop owners at Orchard affected by the floods feel after hearing his comments.

I hope I am not the only citizen who feel disgusted by SM's comment on news last night.

Rather than doing something productive to help the Japanese affected by the earthquake & tsunami, he take this cheap opportunity to hoot Singaporeans who were affected by the frequent flooding last year...

I wonder how those shop owners at Orchard affected by the floods feel after hearing his comments.

It looks like he is getting a lot of beating at Yahoo, look below for all the websters' comments:

http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2011/03/13/sp...isaster-sm-goh/

Sigh, what can I say? used to one of the more respectable figures...but now?

Regards,

sigh... recently somehow losing my respect...

anyway, things are not put into correct perspective. we bitch becos it is expected. pay milky way salary for a gov that is not forward looking? but this issue pay is not the concern.

if a massive event beyond control strike us, i'm sure we would all band together. but if the something is due to something fooling around, to hell with it.

in civilian life we bitch about slightly dirty utensils. outfield in green we go along with sand in food without hoots. different context different behaviour.

the flood could have been avoid and the effect very much lessened with preventive measures and more forward looking gov. we gave them decades to prepare for such anticipatable events. yes, rainfall and monsoons while unpredictable can be trended. if sufficient defense were put in place that could have been averted. natural disasters like earthquake cannot hardly be predicted, forecasted, or forestalled.

how to compare?

Neutral Newbie

^ exactly, and to add on, even minus the "context" part, you could say that the common cold is nothing compared to HIV, we singaporeans shouldn't seek medical treatment because we only have a flu.

So much b-------t.

↡ Advertisement