Jailed 4 & 6 months for HITTING Ambulance Hero Brooker-T

PaiKia-Lee

Jesmond Ching. Check out his facebook. 25 year old young punk Sales executive only want to drive WRX - Plate SJB 13xx red colour. I am not sure if he has sold it but I have seen this young bastarx driving like s--t when we met at PIE. No signal, tailgating, speeding at over 130km/hour and weaving in and out of traffic. Even showed my friend a middle finger once when my friend was travelling at 70km/hour on left most lane in Bukit Batok and he think my friend is wasting his time. Losers like this boy Jesmond Ching should be jailed. His father worse, like father like son. Father is a storeman cum driver and yet behave like a millionaire

Ok where will his car be parked from now on? Lets check it out. Should not be in Bukit Batok.

↡ Advertisement

Jesmond Ching. Check out his facebook. 25 year old young punk Sales executive only want to drive WRX - Plate SJB 13xx red colour. I am not sure if he has sold it but I have seen this young bastarx driving like s--t when we met at PIE. No signal, tailgating, speeding at over 130km/hour and weaving in and out of traffic. Even showed my friend a middle finger once when my friend was travelling at 70km/hour on left most lane in Bukit Batok and he think my friend is wasting his time. Losers like this boy Jesmond Ching should be jailed. His father worse, like father like son. Father is a storeman cum driver and yet behave like a millionaire

Ok where will his car be parked from now on? Lets check it out. Should not be in Bukit Batok.

in case ppl dun know wat this is abt, pls read the news below.

source: http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/artic...umentid=4711078

SINGAPORE: A father and son were sentenced to a total of 10 months

They shud get the maximum sentence and forget about the fine.

They are cowards to gang up 2 against 1. Nowadays, so many of such ah kuas around, want to settle but don't dare settle 1 to 1.

Supercharged

They shud get the maximum sentence and forget about the fine.

They are cowards to gang up 2 against 1. Nowadays, so many of such ah kuas around, want to settle but don't dare settle 1 to 1.

They shld get 10 strokes of cane..... They will never forget after that

if the father & son team is from the elite or FT squad, i wonder will they just ask to pay fine?

Unlikely they are rich or elite. They stay in HDB flat in Bt Batok. [laugh][laugh]

Y nothing mention on driving license? Not suspended? Can consider road rage?

This is purely under penal code for Assault. Dont think the judge can order any suspension on driving liscence.

Turbocharged

Like father, like son. With father like that, is it any surprise that the son turned out this way??

What "sales exec" is the son doing? Mobile phone repair?? [laugh]

Anyway, very good and fitting that both father and son will now have jail record.

Like father, like son. With father like that, is it any surprise that the son turned out this way??

What "sales exec" is the son doing? Mobile phone repair?? [laugh]

Anyway, very good and fitting that both father and son will now have jail record.

Sell backside? [lipsrsealed]

so what is anyone gonna do knowing his car's where about?

i felt the sentence too short though.

Wonder if Prisons Department out of family bonding intentions will put the two in the same cell?

Then they can reflect together what they have done! [mad]

Wonder if Prisons Department out of family bonding intentions will put the two in the same cell?

Then they can reflect together what they have done! [mad]

their backside is too valuable to put them together. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement