JB Seafood

VellfireS

bermas jaya

there got sell nasi lemak too?

i know how to go but dunnoe how to said

Oh, I believe that's Kampong Senibong. My JB friend brought me there one evening for some incredible nasi lemak with bbq seafood. The place is like set on a kelong by the seaside, can see Senoko & Yishun quite clearly from there.

Six of us, heaps of food, RM108... [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

Oh, I believe that's Kampong Senibong. My JB friend brought me there one evening for some incredible nasi lemak with bbq seafood. The place is like set on a kelong by the seaside, can see Senoko & Yishun quite clearly from there.

Six of us, heaps of food, RM108... [rolleyes]

Wow.. The combination is something new.. KNN.. Price so good ah? Bro , more info please..

Restaurant Todak, drive along PG highway than exit. The restaurant website is quite accurate. My 1st trip there was topo using the map without a GPS.

Seninbong Nasi Lemak, drive towards Permas Jaya, you will see Jusco, After u pass Jusco traffic light, make a u-turn, after that turn left to lead to Seninbong Village, should have those small signboards to lead you there..

Restaurant Todak, drive along PG highway than exit. The restaurant website is quite accurate. My 1st trip there was topo using the map without a GPS.

Seninbong Nasi Lemak, drive towards Permas Jaya, you will see Jusco, After u pass Jusco traffic light, make a u-turn, after that turn left to lead to Seninbong Village, should have those small signboards to lead you there..

Usually I will take 2nd Link to go to JB.. Which of the places above is near 2nd Link?

Wow.. The combination is something new.. KNN.. Price so good ah? Bro , more info please..

Mate, the nasi lemak rice ah...I have no words that can properly describe it wor! And the sambal for the BBQ seafood is damn sedaaaaaaaaap lah!

It's at Permas Jaya there but further in towards the sea. Sat my friend's car there so can't remember how to get there man [:(] , those who know me can attest to my horrific sense of direction! But I know the place is called Kampong Senibong, and there are quite a few seafood shops there. The nasi lemak one is run by Malays and almost to the end of the place. Think when you reach Permas Jaya, just ask around for the way to Kampong Senibong. [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

alamak...looks like todak n senibong is the places to try. bro dirtbike...u said "Restaurant Todak, drive along PG highway than exit"...exit where?

n where is permas jaya? cant ask for directions there when i don even know permas jaya is. hehe.

Usually I will take 2nd Link to go to JB.. Which of the places above is near 2nd Link?

None is near 2nd link...Lolz...

if 2nd Link, most pple go Gelang Patah, Bukit Indah.

alamak...looks like todak n senibong is the places to try. bro dirtbike...u said "Restaurant Todak, drive along PG highway than exit"...exit where?

n where is permas jaya? cant ask for directions there when i don even know permas jaya is. hehe.

Food are ok la...not FANTASTIC, but good for value...

Todak, google for Restaurant Todak, the website got a simple map.

None is near 2nd link...Lolz...

if 2nd Link, most pple go Gelang Patah, Bukit Indah.

I use 2nd link to go to Skudai and BI..

Mate, the nasi lemak rice ah...I have no words that can properly describe it wor! And the sambal for the BBQ seafood is damn sedaaaaaaaaap lah!

It's at Permas Jaya there but further in towards the sea. Sat my friend's car there so can't remember how to get there man [:(] , those who know me can attest to my horrific sense of direction! But I know the place is called Kampong Senibong, and there are quite a few seafood shops there. The nasi lemak one is run by Malays and almost to the end of the place. Think when you reach Permas Jaya, just ask around for the way to Kampong Senibong. [thumbsup]

Wow.. Bro.. you are tempting me to take my car remote and passport and go now.. Okay.. Noted bro. If not sedap , I will come looking for you [:p]

Guys , any plac near Tampoi Indah? I am going there tomorrow..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......Bang, heard tampoi got good jalan leh...............you go there for lobang huh??? [laugh] [laugh]

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......Bang, heard tampoi got good jalan leh...............you go there for lobang huh??? [laugh] [laugh]

ehem ehem.. let it be between us only la.. why publicise it here?v [:p] [:p]

haha.. no la.. go there chill with friends and stay there one night and come back..

Neutral Newbie

u can try to go Kampung Pasir Puteh near Pasir Gudang there.. sibeh ulu but the MAKAN is heavenly.. cheap and fresh..

speaciality is CHEESE CRABS!!! power to the max..

sorry no address coz it is an off beaten road..been there on my bike before and my car..going again in april!! per pax bout 50rm for 40 ppl when the bill came out to 800rm...

10 dishes... include fish,prawn,crabs,veggie,escargo, gong gong, lala, soup.. all of them are a min of 1.5kg each!

u can try to go Kampung Pasir Puteh near Pasir Gudang there.. sibeh ulu but the MAKAN is heavenly.. cheap and fresh..

speaciality is CHEESE CRABS!!! power to the max..

sorry no address coz it is an off beaten road..been there on my bike before and my car..going again in april!! per pax bout 50rm for 40 ppl when the bill came out to 800rm...

10 dishes... include fish,prawn,crabs,veggie,escargo, gong gong, lala, soup.. all of them are a min of 1.5kg each!

Cheese crabs? how did it taste?

Wow.. 800RM for 40 pax is ... cheap. [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

try it then u will know.. it taste sweet and spicy but yet tasty.. muahaha

So u tried it and then you will know it..

they have lobster and crayfish as well.. but alaskan crabs dont have lah..

plenty of seabass, garoupa, koi.

clams, mussels, tiger prawns all live.

Kampung chicken also have

they got an aircon room and non aircon

Karaoke also have.

ehem ehem.. let it be between us only la.. why publicise it here?v [:p] [:p]

haha.. no la.. go there chill with friends and stay there one night and come back..

oh..............so sorry [:(]

next time I PM you ok [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement