Suddenly My Block is as Clean as a 5 Star Hotel

Yahgo22

I am very surprised to find that my block's lobby and its surrounding

is so clean when I went home last evening.

This morning I happened to chance upon the cleaner.

I asked him how come suddenly the whole place is so clean.

He replied, "I hear MP coming"

No wonder la.

I have been staying there for the close to 3 years and i don't even know

who is my MP?

PAP MP will only come to visit you, if you are lucky, once every 4 year.

For your infos, my block is the worst and the most dirty place that I've lived

so far.

Last week I received a flyer placed at my main door from an opposition party.

So if you want your place to be clean, pls pray hard that your place is NOT a WALKOVER

How I wish if we can hv a General Election every 6 Months.

Edited by Yahgo22
↡ Advertisement

which district ?

i oso had opp party's WIFE flyer stuck in b/w my gate coz when they came over for house visits, i didn't open my door..

thought it was pple trying to sell things.. [laugh]

Suddenly My Block is as Clean as a 5 Star Hotel

This SG culture of dolling up only when VIP visits really need to do away.

This way,up there really don't know what's our usual conditions.nb. [:(]

is like that one la....in camp also like this, when high rank do inspection, area cleaning is super, else just go by motion will do. standard practise everywhere. hahaha.

Supercharged

Last GE, garment promise poring pasir that it will get major upgrade if they vote for garment. Then when chiam won again, he asked in parliament where is the upgrade. Upgrade or not shld not depend on GE. It's the people's tax money that we pay equally. Poring pasir people dun pay lesser taxes.

So garment is sibei smelly right?

Turbocharged

hahaha... same here.

got a neighbor very kuai lan.. their rubbish always put on the corridor (not down the chute @ the common area)..

banglar also bochap and collect once every 3-4 weeks.. (didn't smell cos they only put dry rubbish, but still an eyesore)

nowadays its cleared every day or two. [laugh]

(edited)

I wonder if TS tidy up his house when there are guest visiting or he just leave it as dirty as possible?

Whether my house is clean or dirty who cares.

I dun get paid $12k every month by our garment.

I dun get paid by my visitors to visit my house but

every month we pay conservancy fee to our town councils.

Edited by Yahgo22

I wonder if TS tidy up his house when there are guest visiting or he just leave it as dirty as possible?

Whether my house is clean or dirty who cares.

I dun get paid $12k every month by our garment.

Yeah. You are right who cares what you do or say anyway? [rolleyes]

Supercharged

U got warped logic.

It's the duty of garment to give clean environment to people, it's not even a question, it's a obligation and duty because we pay taxes and town council fees.

If garment only clean whenever some ministers r visiting, isn't that abusing our money?

Ur own house cleaning is your problem, unless your guests r paying you every month to do it

agree. if the backyard isnt, the front of the office is alot dirtier, old business man saying.

wat to do when the political system has been oppressed for so long. It will take a few more GEs for Opfors to have strong impact.

shouldnt it be clean everyday? ^_^

U got warped logic.

It's the duty of garment to give clean environment to people, it's not even a question, it's a obligation and duty because we pay taxes and town council fees.

If garment only clean whenever some ministers r visiting, isn't that abusing our money?

Ur own house cleaning is your problem, unless your guests r paying you every month to do it

So you live in a culture whereby you dirty the estate you stayed in and expect cleaners to clean after you because you pay conservancy charges? Oh... by the way gov do not do the cleaning, they hire cleaners to do it. If residents reduce the amount litter in their estates, they can hire less cleaners. But no, typical mindset is "this is how much I pay, so I dirty the place so that garment can sent more ppl to clean up the place". This is why charges keep going up.

Talk about warped logic. [rolleyes]

Edited by Watwheels

Turbocharged

So you live in a culture whereby you dirty the estate you stayed in and expect cleaners to clean after you because you pay conservancy charges? Oh... by the way gov do not do the cleaning, they hire cleaners to do it. If residents reduce the amount litter in their estates, they can hire less cleaners. But no, typical mindset is "this is how much I pay, so I dirty the place so that garment can sent more ppl to clean up the place". This is why charges keep going up.

Talk about warped logic. [rolleyes]

Parts in red came out of nowhere.

If sgp and its culture wants to progress ppl got to stop behaving the way they are. Just by focusing so much on the money issue(conservancy charges) and could not be bothered by the environment they stay in. By behaving in such a naive & childish manner you think you are getting back to the govt? You hate the govt, that's your problem but why sh*t in your own backyard?

↡ Advertisement