You know, it's really quite a vicious cycle.

Chewbacca

Things are expensive -> Singaporeans have less kids -> Government whines and brings in FT -> FT pushes prices of things further up -> Singaporeans have even less kids -> Government complains some more.......but hey, why am I complaining? I'm an FT.

↡ Advertisement

Things are expensive -> Singaporeans have less kids -> Government whines and brings in FT -> FT pushes prices of things further up -> Singaporeans have even less kids -> Government complains some more.......but hey, why am I complaining? I'm an FT.

You are damn right.

Then wat are you waiting for? :blink:

r u sure u r FT? I guess u r FW. [:p]

You got the point. You are right. The inflation mislead people to vote the same people, thinking they will help solve the inflation problem. Instead these elected people create more inflation for the voters. Bring in more Ft to creat even more inflation. More inflation = more votes for those elected who creat more inflation...

↡ Advertisement