So sian, tomorrow is MOnday....

KARTer

Saddest nite of the week.... coz tomorrow is Monday and must clock in at office :wacko:[:(]:blink:

Dont know can still get a MC tonite?

Cant wait for friday !!! [;)]

↡ Advertisement

Saddest nite of the week.... coz tomorrow is Monday and must clock in at office :wacko:[:(]:blink:

Sianz...... Koon lah. [:(]

If u hv d dreadful feeling of dragging urself to work, its time for u to change job

your place got vacancy bo?? ...... [:(]

Sianz...... Koon lah. [:(]

i followed your advice to koon..... now woke up again.... how? [:(][blush] ..... i dreamt of clocking in monday morning, suddenly woke up in cold sweat!! :blink::blink: .......... any doctor here give me MC?

i followed your advice to koon..... now woke up again.... how? [:(][blush] ..... i dreamt of clocking in monday morning, suddenly woke up in cold sweat!! :blink::blink: .......... any doctor here give me MC?

Haha.. Raffles Hospital is open 24 hours.. [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Can share with us what kind of profession are you in? Monday is to remind me I make a discovery on Sunday. So I am refreshed to look forward to another Sunday.

My profession? Relax-Til-Offday.

NUH,SGH,CGH,AGH, 7-11 all 4hrs Mah. Challenger Superstore also and Mustafa. [laugh]

Can share with us what kind of profession are you in? Monday is to remind me I make a discovery on Sunday. So I am refreshed to look forward to another Sunday.

My profession? Relax-Til-Offday.

your job sounds much better than mine.... i am going to quit if every sunday nite i have headache thinking about monday [bigcry]

NUH,SGH,CGH,AGH, 7-11 all 4hrs Mah. Challenger Superstore also and Mustafa. [laugh]

24-hr ktv lagi best? you got lobang? :D

mana sian.....one less day to pay check.

nothing to do lagi sian. [laugh]

where got nothing to do?.... at least whining is doing something, better than nothing wor :D:D