Taxi took 40% of Cat A COE for Jan-Feb 2011

Ben5266

Cat A COE is valid for 6 months. Could they be using oct-dec 2010 COE to register the taxi fleet?

Possible, but I guess Ben is referring to the number of COE's allocated to taxis rather???

CAT A, B, C, D valid for 3 months.

CAT E, 6 months.

Extract from onemotoring :

COEs bid in the Categories A, B and D are valid for 6 months, while COEs in Categories C and E are valid for 3 months ("Temporary COE"). If the Temporary COE (TCOE) successfully bid for the registration of vehicle is not utilised by its expiry date, the TCOE will lapse and its bid deposit [ie. $200 for Category D and $10,000 for Categories A, B, C and E] forfeited.

Taxi companies that have successfully secured COEs last few months are registering their fleet once the stock arrived e.g. Chevy Epica -_-

Extract from onemotoring :

COEs bid in the Categories A, B and D are valid for 6 months, while COEs in Categories C and E are valid for 3 months ("Temporary COE"). If the Temporary COE (TCOE) successfully bid for the registration of vehicle is not utilised by its expiry date, the TCOE will lapse and its bid deposit [ie. $200 for Category D and $10,000 for Categories A, B, C and E] forfeited.

Taxi companies that have successfully secured COEs last few months are registering their fleet once the stock arrived e.g. Chevy Epica -_-

The Chevrolet Nautica and Renault Latitude is said to be arriving next month for taxi companies. So 6 months prior to april is earliest Oct 2010 COE???

Neutral Newbie

Why Taxi are cat together with private cars are beyond me. Only Intelligent minds like Raymond Lim can comprehend.

It is lumped together to help the poor. [laugh]:D

Why Taxi are cat together with private cars are beyond me. Only Intelligent minds like Raymond Lim can comprehend.

as an excuse to push coe higher for garmen lor.

vote wisely :ph34r:

The Chevrolet Nautica and Renault Latitude is said to be arriving next month for taxi companies. So 6 months prior to april is earliest Oct 2010 COE???

Heard the Renault Latitude deal falls out. In replacement will be Chevrolet Epica.

Sure boh? That's good then! I hate the front looks of the Latitude.

hope both fall out. stick to real cat A cars and japanese cars

it's considered as a limousine taxi and it's basically more for comfort rather than speed. ^_^

comfort?

a golf would do a better job.

and its cheaper.

↡ Advertisement