VolvoSg Club live or dead?

Eyke

Supercharged

May I know if the VolvoSg Club is still alive or dead already?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Try the new active VOCSG.com (Volvo Owners Club of Singapore).

Here's the link : http://www.vocsg.com

hi... so only the new one is active? I tried registering with volvosgclub but could not... is there someone who in contact with the admin? Thanks

To all fellow forumers.

Volvosgclub is very much active. Besides this there are a number of better alternative forums available for Volvo owners than vocsg

In Singapore is www.volvosgclub.com, in UK www.t5d5.org, in US swedespeed.com, in Malaysia vocm.com.my

All have much better and more detailed information. In addition, they are administered by volunteers and you will receive true, factual and real answers.

Please be WARY of vocsg where the poster LTeoh is the founder of vocsg and goes by the nick of Lightangel.

This is the same person who has blown his own engine due to ignorance, has a vested interest in various Volvo related businesses and has been chased out of other forums. AND now chooses to give out advice like he is an expert.

View http://forums.t5d5.org/topic/13893-success...ne-on-my-volvo/ and http://forum.volvosgclub.com/start/viewtop...=39&t=13373 at your own pleasure.

May the truth prevail.

Happy Volvoing

Edited by Volvoangeloftruth

Neutral Newbie

To all fellow forumers.

Volvosgclub is very much active. Besides this there are a number of better alternative forums available for Volvo owners than vocsg

In Singapore is www.volvosgclub.com, in UK www.t5d5.org, in US swedespeed.com, in Malaysia vocm.com.my

All have much better and more detailed information. In addition, they are administered by volunteers and you will receive true, factual and real answers.

Please be WARY of vocsg where the poster LTeoh is the founder of vocsg and goes by the nick of Lightangel.

This is the same person who has blown his own engine due to ignorance, has a vested interest in various Volvo related businesses and has been chased out of other forums. AND now chooses to give out advice like he is an expert.

View http://forums.t5d5.org/topic/13893-success...ne-on-my-volvo/ and http://forum.volvosgclub.com/start/viewtop...=39&t=13373 at your own pleasure.

May the truth prevail.

Happy Volvoing

But theres no way to join volvosgclub..... i have registered many months ago, but til date, have not been approved yet...

Neutral Newbie

But theres no way to join volvosgclub..... i have registered many months ago, but til date, have not been approved yet...

Please re register again. I am quite sure it will get thru and be sure to have a active email that you monitor as it is a 2 step procedure. Second step must be done within 14 days otherwise registration will auto void if I am not wrong.

Edited by Pdesign1

To all fellow forumers.

May the truth prevail.

Happy Volvoing

I have been a Volvo owner and member of VolvosgClub forum since 2004. It is the real forum for Volvo owner.

vocsg was form this year and may seem like a volvo forum, but in reality it is the marketing tool for LTeoh/Lightangel to deceive unsuspecting Volvo owners. He disguises himself in the forum as a senior member to gain the trust of unsuspecting Volvo owner but he is in fact the super moderator in the vocsgforum who freely remove any negative truth that is written about him within his forum. He also has a habit of removing one's access to his forum if you spill the beans on him, after which he will slander you in his small little world. A number of his "friends" who help him moderate his forum when it started have either left or was banned by him when they questioned his intentions. Sad truth is that this guy is a very smooth CONMAN. Do be aware!

Do be aware that he only recommends specific MODs if he stand to gain financially.

Edited by Nutsnbolts

my brother and i are in the new vocsg.com volvo forum, we like it as it is an informative forum and the founder is very helpful. to date he has yet to try to sell us anything so we like it, the only one I read that he recommended some owners was to consider volvo stock tuning as it comes with volvo warranty to best safeguard their interest, we may consider this suggestion.

And more of the truth....posted by T4R at volvosgclub.com

See http://forum.volvosgclub.com/start/viewtop...=39&t=13474 to read the full thread

Whilst meeting so many enthusiasts at the recent Kallang meet was the highlight of my evening, some who attended showed and subsequently forwarded me, some very disparaging comments made about me by LightAngel_1202 (LA) on his VOCSG.com forum. Having perused his comments, as is usually the case with him, there is his version of events, and then there is the actual truth, based of fact. Since he has deliberately posted some lies about my alleged actions, I feel its only right for me to set the record straight, and post some facts.

LightAngel_1202 wrote:

I've met the old forum Admin moderator T4R twice before, second time with my spouse on a Wearnes outing that

time he was not too friendly after he permanently ban me from the old forum for said confrontation with the MTE

dealer and later supposedly said it was only a temporary ban which was lifted.

Here are the facts

Neutral Newbie

Hi, anyone know if Volvosgclub still register new members? Registered for almost a month but account is still inactive. Is there any other active forum for Volvo in Singapore? Thanks in advance.

Hi, anyone know if Volvosgclub still register new members? Registered for almost a month but account is still inactive. Is there any other active forum for Volvo in Singapore? Thanks in advance.

still active bro ")

Neutral Newbie

still active bro ")

Are you one of the members? how can i contact the administrator to approve my account? Tried the 'contact us' but no response. Thanks for your reply..

Are you one of the members? how can i contact the administrator to approve my account? Tried the 'contact us' but no response. Thanks for your reply..

bro,

u can PM me ur nick over name. I'll check with the admin for u. 

Supersonic

Volvosgclub abit quiet nowadays coz many of the previous active members now driving other brands liao. Tink even I haven't logged in for over a year.....
↡ Advertisement