Anyone bought a US iTunes gift card before?

Nutsack

it's for my iPad. This app i bought is a free app from the US iTunes store (not avail in SG App store).

And it's got some in-app purchases. But because my US iTunes account isn't linked to a US credit card, the only way to buy is to top up my US iTunes account with a US iTunes gift card.

Where do I get a US iTunes gift card? Can't believe I have to search high and low for very low purchase (few dollars only).

I googled. But the only local guy who provides it isn't responding to my smses (itunesgiftcard . biz/Contact_Us.html) Argh. Lousy.

↡ Advertisement

it's for my iPad. This app i bought is a free app from the US iTunes store (not avail in SG App store).

And it's got some in-app purchases. But because my US iTunes account isn't linked to a US credit card, the only way to buy is to top up my US iTunes account with a US iTunes gift card.

Where do I get a US iTunes gift card? Can't believe I have to search high and low for very low purchase (few dollars only).

I googled. But the only local guy who provides it isn't responding to my smses (itunesgiftcard . biz/Contact_Us.html) Argh. Lousy.

Go to ebay. Bought mine there.