Mini Cooper voted the most unreliable car by JD power.

Pckwpckw

Neutral Newbie

I was shock MIni Cooper rated the most unreliable car. Even their parent company BMW is rated way below average.

↡ Advertisement

I was shock MIni Cooper rated the most unreliable car. Even their parent company BMW is rated way below average.

Not surprised,i used to drive an Rover 75,they share some parts,a very problematic car.

Neutral Newbie

Hiya! I brought a pre-owned mini from turf city!! PI company. I am not sure if I can ask questions on this b

Ok, does my mini has electronic seats?

My dealer told me don't have but my friends told me have..

Hmm, I feel that my dealer is very honest because he sent my car to STA and assured me that he is saying the truth but at the same time my friends told me there is an electronic seat because they said expensive cars surely have!!

Hmm, anyone experienced can give me some answers?

Thanks thanks!!

Jasmine

Hiya! I brought a pre-owned mini from turf city!! PI company. I am not sure if I can ask questions on this b

Hmm, I feel that my dealer is very honest because he sent my car to STA and assured me that he is saying the truth but at the same time my friends told me there is an electronic seat because they said expensive cars surely have!!

Thanks thanks!!

Jasmine

KNS. Want to repeat so many times in different threads ah? :angry:

KNS. Want to repeat so many times in different threads ah? :angry:

You know I know this is one of those nothing to do bo liao people (if not the same person as before).

Neutral Newbie

Thanks thanks!!

Jasmine

Hi Jasmine,

It's very simple to juz pick up the phone and call to ask. Who else is better equipped to answer you abt whether your car has A or B than the guys who sell them?

Here's the contact after 3 seconds on the net

27 Leng Kee Road

Singapore 159098

Phone: (+65) 6473 3777

Fax: (+65) 6473 0500

There's even a mini club which has owners like you to discuss and share and even meet up. Google it and within another 3 seconds here's the add.

http://www.miniclub.sg/index.htm

Not trying to be mean but your query can be solved so so so easily instead of posting here waiting for reply. Juz use the phone and call. It's faster than the time you need to log-in here type your query and read thru my reply [:)]

Regards,

Melvyn

this is the 3rd mini i had owned, from mini cooper r56, then to mini cooper s r56, then to this latest mini sooper s r56lite

i can tell you..... there is no eletrical seat, and i had been asking the dealer why it dosent have this simple feature!!!!!!!!!!

not surpised, as mini is only 10 years old, have u heard of ppl scrapping mini cooper yet?

Neutral Newbie

Hello! Hey guys! Thanks! After reading all your comments, I think my pre-owned car dealer is really true.

Hmm, didn't expect this forum to be so efficient!

Hehe... Good morningssss!

Supersonic

Based on wht ground? [confused]

By the way, please shut up if u can't share things with me. Don't have to criticize people. Shrug!

Maybe if you weren't lazy and bother to post properly you wouldn't be criticised.

Thanks thanks!!

Jasmine

i dont want to be wet blanket! but i don't quite trust dealers...

STA certs have also lost their credibility when last yr there was an incident abt them taking bribes to produce "A" certs... there you go...

trust yourself more bro! One word of advise.

Neutral Newbie

yea man... i never ever trust a dealer... and i started not to trust the credibility of a STA cert after dealers started to offer it loosely. haha

↡ Advertisement