Optimum OptiCoat Tested

Optivax

(edited)

The next day i coated a brand new..just a day old A4..

Basically no webs or swirl after washing with detergent and IPA wipe down..

1) Wash with Detergent to strip existing wax

2) wash rims with Optimum Power clean

3) clay with Duragloss Green claybar

4) DA with with white pad using Duragloss 652 paint cleaner (speed 3)

5) Wash with detergent to strip off 652 pre-cleaner..Ensure surface has a metal streaking effect..

6) Apply OptiGuard on all painted surface and rims with yellow foam applicator

No webs at all

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

Now is the coating time...

IMG_0183.jpg

After coating

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

The interior and wheels are coated..

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

Just mins after coating.. not sure if our eyes are playing tricks on us..we including owner realise the white is more whitish as compared to before coating...hmmmm

Edited by Optivax
↡ Advertisement

Ben thanks for doing up my Mrs ah white. Nice workmanship coupled with 'magic' products. PA polishing work was good but your skill and products brought it to a higher level. After your detailing, ah white attracted quite a handful of 'flies' trying to molest him. [thumbsup]

Highly recommended detailer.

Neutral Newbie
[laugh] Thank you. When are you free to do my car? Will need paint correction for roof and front bonnet.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

For the inner trims it's very obvious that the color tone is more intensified. Too bad the Golf didn't have a proper lighting to shoot at, else I think would be red hot chilli.. [bounce1] Very swee...

Edited by Love_hes

Ben thanks for doing up my Mrs ah white. Nice workmanship coupled with 'magic' products. PA polishing work was good but your skill and products brought it to a higher level. After your detailing, ah white attracted quite a handful of 'flies' trying to molest him. [thumbsup]

Highly recommended detailer.

Yo Jon..Thanks Thanks..PASSION!!! [;)][laugh]

[laugh] Thank you. When are you free to do my car? Will need paint correction for roof and front bonnet.

I will let u know bro..pm me yr contact no.. :D

The opti coat is [thumbsup] . Didnt see any water marks/spots despite going thru the heavy rain yesterday.

Washed it with Duragloss shampoo followed by Optimum Power Clean and Optimum Car Wax. This car wax is good. Easy to apply and after effect was [inlove] .

Neutral Newbie

After having opti-coat 2.0 consumer applied. I find its much easier to wash my car now, dirt are not trapped on surface. No water stains on surface after rain.

(edited)

The opti coat is [thumbsup] . Didnt see any water marks/spots despite going thru the heavy rain yesterday.

Washed it with Duragloss shampoo followed by Optimum Power Clean and Optimum Car Wax. This car wax is good. Easy to apply and after effect was [inlove] .

Good to hear that John..btw i have another user telling me his VW Tiguan turns whiter after having OC on..which mean our eyes are not playing a trick on us.. [laugh]

Edited by Optivax

After having opti-coat 2.0 consumer applied. I find its much easier to wash my car now, dirt are not trapped on surface. No water stains on surface after rain.

Good feedbacks from the rest of the users..Less dust trap and surface..after light rain..there is no soil marks..

Swee swee Bro Ben. The Opti-Coat looks promising. Can I still do 501 and 105 after this coating?

Yes you can still do any polish like AIO and apply any sealant or wax..quick detaileer or spray wax to maintain as well..Just like normal..You can only strip off OC with aggressive machine polish only..

Benny!!

i have decided!! Opti-seal in December!!! heehee...^_^

Cuz bro needs my car for wedding, so just nice.... :D

hehe..noted sis..u reerring to opti-coat sibo?? ^_^