Optimum OptiCoat Tested

Optivax

Some pics after driving through rain.

Coating holding up against the elements really well after 8 months.

Paint still looks "fresh" after a wash.

Bonnet

img20111120164943.jpg

Roof

img20111120165006.jpg

Edited by Garlic
↡ Advertisement

Opticoat 2.0 will be here this week..If you need a detailer to coat it..Please send me PMs..

OptiGuard Professional will be here as well...PM me for price if you are a detailer..

Neutral Newbie

I did my Opti-guard with Detail Lab, with the product from Benny.

Although its only 3 weeks, but the result is really satisfying. Car looks washed after a rain. And when I really wash it it already looks clean and shiny after the initial rinse. The car just retains its shine for the whole week before my weekly washes.

Good stuff! :D Just hope it will last a long time.

I did my Opti-guard with Detail Lab, with the product from Benny.

Although its only 3 weeks, but the result is really satisfying. Car looks washed after a rain. And when I really wash it it already looks clean and shiny after the initial rinse. The car just retains its shine for the whole week before my weekly washes.

Good stuff! :D Just hope it will last a long time.

Hi bro..good to hear that..This is what OC should do..Release the dirt fast and keep surface clean..I know Ben prep the car well so this thing will gona stay there for long..

I had a customer driving the white Tiguan also coated by Ben sms me last nite to enquire the opticoat on his new Evoque..He told me the OC on his Tiguan is as good as day one... :D

The owner had gotten the coating from Optivax.com.sg and surface prep work done by Ben from Detail lab..This is the real coating...

Hi people,

Sorry for the delay .. business is brisk during the June School Holidays and with more customers coming in on a regular basis, hence not much time in front of my lappie.

However i would still squeeze time in to allow more exposure of what we at Detail Lab can offer for both New & Pre-owned Rides in need of Comprehensive Prep Work, Polishing and Sealants (PPS) & Swissvax Premium Wax Protection.

We have an older ride featured here cladded in OEM Mitsubishi Black & in dire straits for a proper paint prep & polish - yes an EvoX ! Loud and Legal Ride on the road!

Before shots couldn't have been more exact:

1.jpg

Observing moderate swirls and some weird scratches

2.jpg

Front fenders already stripped of trimmings in need of loving care

3.jpg

Suspected heel stains on the skirtings

4.jpg

Alright here's evidence of my new Meg's Polishing pad covered with Grime even after the ride had been clay bar before Polishing

5.jpg

After shots: Though it took much longer than expected & more effort spent, end results speak!

6.jpg

Rare EvoX seen in Detail Lab

7.jpg

Side Panels in immaculate condition - No dings No dents

8.jpg

Mirror Finish result on Opticoat 2.0 upon request from Owner

8.jpg

Virtually all panels were sealed 2 rounds

9.jpg

Fully prepped, polished & sealed by Detail Lab

Copied from Vagsg.com

Just after 3 days..The owner of the EVO sms me about some fruits stain on the coating...

1-3.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg