TV licence fee refund cheques in the mail

Picanto

2. I have paid $110 for my 2011 TV licence fee,

a) why am I not getting a full refund of $110?

b) why am I not getting any refund?

a) As you have outstanding RTV licence fees from previous years, part of your 2011 payment was used to offset the outstanding fees. This is why you only received a partial refund of the remaining balance.

b) As you have outstanding RTV licence fees from previous years, your 2011 payment was used to fully offset the outstanding fees. There is no remaining balance to be refunded to you

have you got yours?

nowadays SingPost delivery service is VERY VERY BAD. I have received my neighbour's letter at least 5 times in last 3 years. I won't be surprised many will be MIA.

nowadays SingPost delivery service is VERY VERY BAD. I have received my neighbour's letter at least 5 times in last 3 years. I won't be surprised many will be MIA.

this is postman's fault leh not singpost fault. Maybe they hire FT to deliver mail now?

I received my on Thursday and I have been in the cheque the next day ......

Total amount is for S$134.00 .... should be $110 plus the pro rated amount which I have paid for the car radio tax as well.

I have not received. And even if I have received, the amount will go to pay for property tax which I have to top up due to increase of value. $ come and $ go

I have not received. And even if I have received, the amount will go to pay for property tax which I have to top up due to increase of value. $ come and $ go

That is a happy problem [laugh]

I have not receive my radio/Tv refund yet.

Its a zero sum game for me.........I received a letter from property taxman........was asked to pay increased property tax of ~$70.

The thing is the so called increased property value was stated in the letter to be valued from 1st April 2011 onwards, and the letter says I must pay up the differential tax by 4th April. KNN....so efficient when it comes to collecting money.

4 days and the tax man expect the amount to be paid up!

And they ask me to vote for the long term future of Singapore? Heck it....