Hotel and Dining Discount Membership card

Kelpie

Hi there,

Anyone can recommend some hotel and dining discount card progam, such as those like M-Hotel, Accor, Pac pacific and etc. This is a membership program where you pay one price a year and you get to enjoy some free hotel stay (local and overseas), dining discount and etc.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

bro

you should go for the Ala Carte Membership by Millenium Hotels International (Orchard hotel, M hotel, Copthorne)

Good hotel stay + 50% on primary card and 33% on sub card for dining. I can refer you to my telemarketer if you're interested

ive tried others like the Pan Pacific one (that one was good but they shut down the scheme) then followed by the Indulgenz (just 1 word, bad0

and a few others but Ala Carte is still the best

Turbocharged

Hi there,

Anyone can recommend some hotel and dining discount card progam, such as those like M-Hotel, Accor, Pac pacific and etc. This is a membership program where you pay one price a year and you get to enjoy some free hotel stay (local and overseas), dining discount and etc.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

why bother those need to pay yearly membership one? get the feed at raffles membership, u get it for free when u sign up for amex platinium.

why bother those need to pay yearly membership one? get the feed at raffles membership, u get it for free when u sign up for amex platinium.

I don't use credit card anymore. Only Debit card and ATM card.

Regards,

bro

you should go for the Ala Carte Membership by Millenium Hotels International (Orchard hotel, M hotel, Copthorne)

Good hotel stay + 50% on primary card and 33% on sub card for dining. I can refer you to my telemarketer if you're interested

ive tried others like the Pan Pacific one (that one was good but they shut down the scheme) then followed by the Indulgenz (just 1 word, bad0

and a few others but Ala Carte is still the best

I used Ala Carte before but I prefer those that are more hotel stay centric. I last used the Accor and prefer Accor over M card. I was told Pan Pac is good, so it has been shutdown already?

Thanks.

Regards,

I used Ala Carte before but I prefer those that are more hotel stay centric. I last used the Accor and prefer Accor over M card. I was told Pan Pac is good, so it has been shutdown already?

Thanks.

Regards,

ah im more of in it for the food than the hotel stay leh [laugh]

used to be with it and they shut but im not sure if they have a new program [laugh]

Turbocharged

I don't use credit card anymore. Only Debit card and ATM card.

Regards,

any reason why not? u get all the additional perks and discounts while cash cant give u. at the end of the month, u just continue making your payments.

Im on the feed@raffles programme. Renew every year. So far satisfied with their services and food quality.

Just that some of the restautant sg. bar n billard room extremely hard to book.

any reason why not? u get all the additional perks and discounts while cash cant give u. at the end of the month, u just continue making your payments.

Erm.. just not my lifestyle to use credit card to pay for purchases. Never interested in using the points collected to exchange for product in the past too.

In fact, I find less people using credit card for payment purpose in JB.

It has something to do with spend within one mean. If I don't have the money to buy then don't spend. Future money is not real income.

Regards,

Im on the feed@raffles programme. Renew every year. So far satisfied with their services and food quality.

Just that some of the restautant sg. bar n billard room extremely hard to book.

Yap, sound attractive but I would prefer a membership that give me free stay and discount stay especially in overseas countries.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement