White form for going to JB

Soran

Hi

Just wanted to ask if there was any other place other than JB Customs (like an office or something) where one can get extra white forms? Very troublesome to get from Customs since they always very stingy with the forms...

↡ Advertisement

Yeah, me too. Miss the old customs where there was a booth (just before the checkpoints) specially for people to grab as many "kad putih" as they wanted...

Hi

Just wanted to ask if there was any other place other than JB Customs (like an office or something) where one can get extra white forms? Very troublesome to get from Customs since they always very stingy with the forms...

thought can get from bugis? terminal bus to JB?

Turbocharged

You want a lot? If you happens to take flight to KL international airport. They have a lot at the counter for white card. I took one stack about 100 pieces

Hi

Photocopy lah!

Yup apply MACS, no white card and no stamp!

yup.. recently apply and use MACS also. very convenience.

but notice that they just look at the page and return ppt, didnt even key in anything.

in that case, isnt there no record of our entry into the country at all? thought there is a chip inside the page for scannning.

just curious..

but notice that they just look at the page and return ppt, didnt even key in anything.

in that case, isnt there no record of our entry into the country at all? thought there is a chip inside the page for scannning.

just curious..

Yeah bro, I realized that too. But don't think I will stay in Malaysia for more than one month though. :D

just curious..

the scanning is done with a very sophisticated device called the EYE. BLINK!.....done. [laugh]