Damn bloody funny...... laugh until peng!!!!

Ken4555

think the train horns too extreme...

maybe these mini types... will install myself... keke...

saw selling at concord accessories... [:p]

post-59875-1301538033.jpg

think the train horns too extreme...

maybe these mini types... will install myself... keke...

saw selling at concord accessories... [:p]

totally can imagine how other drivers will react if they try to cut into your lane without signal.

*honk!* and you can immediately see them chua dio and within split sec, steer back into their lane.. [laugh]

LOL..ok, but if I m the one kanna the train horn, I wouldn't find it funny...

As a matter of fact, it may serve as a motivation for me to do something to those jokers' rides :D

Turbocharged

few years back, there is this god father horn which is very popular. wonder any bro here got install........hee......

Anyone got lobang where to zhng this ? Damn good !

install some facing the front... and BLAST THOSE ROAD HOGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or some of you guys can install some facing the back and blast those tailgaters...

hahaha

illegal here to install, dun recommend and not funny to horn at innocent parties.

Dun do unto others if you don not want others to do unto you !

many cars here have illegal mods done to them... from stickers to windows to exhaust to engines...

many ppl dont give LTA a hoot... [laugh]

anyways if i kanna frightened by the horn i will think its amusing... just like some of the innocent victims... hahaha...

whenever i on the road kanna jio for short sprints or little races, i always take it as a friendly race... for those who wanna get down the car and fight i personally think is [hur]... KNN road bullies are a nuisence... whatever big small 50k or 1million dollar car... still a piece of metal on the road...

i am no perfect human at all... but wont do to others what i dont like done to me for sure... :D

totally can imagine how other drivers will react if they try to cut into your lane without signal.

*honk!* and you can immediately see them chua dio and within split sec, steer back into their lane.. [laugh]

the horns are so loud i think will cause accidents sia... especially to those bobo drivers... [laugh]

How come cannot see video? It shows 'This video is private' [confused]

then go to YOU TUBE and search for Hornblasters.com... enjoy

the horns are so loud i think will cause accidents sia... especially to those bobo drivers... [laugh]

GOOD AGAINST THOSE IDIOT DRIVERS WHO HORNS ALL THE TIME