Feedback on Performance Premium(PPSL) or Audi Approved Plus?

Yoshi_sx

Neutral Newbie

Hi, has anyone bought a used car from either one of these two used car dealers, or have friends or relatives who did?

Mind sharing your experience with me, on which is the more trust worthy and service oriented one?

Thank you so much!

↡ Advertisement

Hi, has anyone bought a used car from either one of these two used car dealers, or have friends or relatives who did?

Mind sharing your experience with me, on which is the more trust worthy and service oriented one?

Thank you so much!

I think they are expensive. Might as well buy new car.

Neutral Newbie

I think they are expensive. Might as well buy new car.

Well.. I am limited by my budget, so have no choice but to go for used cars.

However, I still think that they are cheaper than brand new ones?

Well.. I am limited by my budget, so have no choice but to go for used cars.

However, I still think that they are cheaper than brand new ones?

You going for Audi or BMW? Let me guess its $100k above?

Neutral Newbie

You going for Audi or BMW? Let me guess its $100k above?

Nope, I am looking for a MINI.

$100K is too expensive, haha.

Nope, I am looking for a MINI.

$100K is too expensive, haha.

Why you don't want to consider entry level Audi or BMW?

From what I know, audi approved plus 12 month warranty is an option that requires top up. As such, I don't see the difference between buying an audi from them or buying from any other dealer.

Also, if u r getting mini from audi approved plus, the minis are all parked outdoors at there Kung Chong showroom and exposed to the harsh elements :( I think you will be better off getting your mini from the best second offer you can find.

Neutral Newbie

Why you don't want to consider entry level Audi or BMW?

Well, I guess it's just personal preference.

The MINI is cute, haha.

Neutral Newbie

From what I know, audi approved plus 12 month warranty is an option that requires top up. As such, I don't see the difference between buying an audi from them or buying from any other dealer.

Also, if u r getting mini from audi approved plus, the minis are all parked outdoors at there Kung Chong showroom and exposed to the harsh elements :( I think you will be better off getting your mini from the best second offer you can find.

Thanks for your advice!

Didn't know that they parked it outside.. from the pictures on sgcarmart, it seems that they parked it inside.

If I am looking for a re-sale car, I would likely buy it from Republic Auto (Merc), PPSL (BMW) or Audi Approved Plus (Audi) just for the added assurance and the extended warranty.

At least I know that they are unlikely to adjust the mileage for the cars. Just that the COE for the newer cars ((1 to 2 years old) = paper value) are very low and they are selling them quite high as they are comparing the prices with prices of new cars. However, when they buy your car, they will say that the COE of your car is low and cannot compared to the prices of the new cars with the high COE ... win-win for them.

↡ Advertisement