Ex-FT new citizen infiltrates govt

Sgnick

He is a talent no doubt, I only wish he continued doing his good work to save children's lives. Every country has shortage of good pediatricians. Lightning can easily find other good candidates, candidates who are more Singaporean, don't see why even govt also must resort to Foreign Talent Scheme like our soccer or table tennis, haiz.

http://onesingaporean.wordpress.com/2011/0...tional-service/

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

lets see... if there is any trouble in SG soil, he's probably the first ones to run back to India......

People from his home country all the same. Can talk very big but end of the day, zero action...

fully invested means when something goes wrong, you will cut your losses asap by withdrawing investments and reassign resources. AKA, when the country is in trouble, such ppl will book the earliest flight and fly out.

People from his home country all the same. Can talk very big but end of the day, zero action...

You 1 stroke of the keyboard painted red to 1Bil people ....

The Keyboard is now officially mightier than the PenIS to the Sword.

Sorry..Sinkie..but I don't buy your arguement or your attempts to ignite flames of hatred towards the PAP ..just becos OF THIS ISSUE.

Just becos he question the suitability an ex-FT... who will run for public office.

To be very fair to your prejudiced mind...

In a truly democratic system, it shows up well that an ex-FT will run for public office becos he knows he is COMMITTED to the country which he/she had swore to serve.

You know that all famous ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER, right?

Well he WAS an FT like what you called it, before he became a US citizen and run for public office to eventually to become the GOVERNOR of california...

Don't you then come to tell me , becos he was a well known movie star...therefore..blah..blah ..

Most Sinkie have a very 'small mind'...

They open their mouth to say something but instead the issue which they are complaining on, will self pawned upon them!

I hope the opposotion who will contest this election...ARE SMARTER tthan this! :D

Sorry I don't buy anything he says. He is not even tried and tested and they field him as MP ??

There should be laws restricting such things like at least 10 yrs citizenry in SG then can play with the Political Matches.

This is a sad day again for me.

i agree... when war happens, since he never had any training.. what will he do huh?

Save kids?

i agree... when war happens, since he never had any training.. what will he do huh?

Type the surrender letter on his Apple Computer and print ??

So this boils down to one question: Since he is already a Singaporean....Why can't he continue to serve NS?

IIRC, We, Singaporeans Men have to serve till 40s-50s....

How old is he only?

Can't he serve NS?

Note: Till date, i still don't understand why NEW Singapore Citizens/PRs CANNOT serve NS at all...

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sorry..Sinkie..but I don't buy your arguement or your attempts to ignite flames of hatred towards the PAP ..just becos OF THIS ISSUE.

Just becos he question the suitability an ex-FT... who will run for public office.

In a truly democratic system, it shows up well that an ex-FT will run for public office becos he knows he is COMMITTED to the country which he/she had swore to serve.

Well he WAS an FT like what you called it, before he became a US citizen and run for public office to eventually to become the GOVERNOR of california...

Don't you then come to tell me , becos he was a well known movie star...therefore..blah..blah ..

They open their mouth to say something but instead the issue which they are complaining on, will self pawned upon them!

I hope the opposotion who will contest this election...ARE SMARTER tthan this! :D

Hmmm, so u like to compare huh? Ok let's compare.

Arnold - He emigrated to the United States in 1968 and became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 1984. As a Republican, he was first elected on October 7, 2003.

Arny stayed in US for more years of his life than in Austria.

This Guy only 2 yrs ? His backside still cold from New Delhi Winter..

I'm sure he is PR status India too...

So this boils down to one question: Since he is already a Singaporean....Why can't he continue to serve NS?

IIRC, We, Singaporeans Men have to serve till 40s-50s....

How old is he only?

Can't he serve NS?

Note: Till date, i still don't understand why NEW Singapore Citizens/PRs CANNOT serve NS at all...

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Get over it about THIS NS shxt of yours...Sinkie...

It is NOT A GOOD card to use in election!

If you Sinkie, are so fed up about serving your GOD damn boy scout NS ..

GET THE ENLISTMENT ACT CHANGED..instead of everything coming out with the shxt feeling and resentment, of having to do NS! :D

Actually I'm fine if we really get a talent but I guess we ran out of local talents [laugh]

FTs will soon flood the Parliament seats within 20 yrs.

Get over it about THIS NS shxt of yours...Sinkie...

It is NOT A GOOD card to use in election!

If you Sinkie, are so fed up about serving your GOD damn boy scout NS ..

GET THE ENLISTMENT ACT CHANGED..instead of everything coming out with the shxt feeling and resentment, of having to do NS! :D

Maybe you haven't serve NS before...

If you compare the Re-service Men and NS men...

There's a huge difference in the attitude...

No doubt, when anything happen...

Though we may have large amount of forces...

Frankly speaking, i would say only very few would stay and help

-_-

FTs will soon flood the Parliament seats within 20 yrs.

Very possible. Looks like this is just the beginning. Singapore is truly looking more and more like a Pte Ltd rather than a country.

↡ Advertisement