Good proper car wash service!

Frenzzsg

Just tried the car wash + vacuum + rims cleaning promo at Boss Detailing!

Quite impressed with the service and they managed to get the stubborn dirt and grime on the rims off and my rims look brand new again!

They're having an opening promotion, $15 is really worth it! Can consider if you live in the East area as they are at Synergy @KB.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/bossdetailingsg/services/

Recommending IV-Shine car spa located at 23 Kaki Bukit Avenue 4 #04-01 Vicom Inspection Centre (Kaki Bukit) South Wing S(415933) and 20 Ubi Road 4 #B1-01 Think One Building S(408622).

They are very thorough in their cleaning, firstly using chemical to clean the wheels before snow foaming the car. After washing it they use air blower to get rid of water then use towel to dry it proper. They also clean the interior and have packages depending on your car interior state. As they need to move the car from the washing Bay to the drying area to avoid getting the carpet wet they put paper(Similar to those at PML service centre). All for the slightly more than you pay at car wash at the petrol kiosk. Give them a try :)

Recommending IV-Shine car spa located at 23 Kaki Bukit Avenue 4 #04-01 Vicom Inspection Centre (Kaki Bukit) South Wing S(415933) and 20 Ubi Road 4 #B1-01 Think One Building S(408622).

They are very thorough in their cleaning, firstly using chemical to clean the wheels before snow foaming the car. After washing it they use air blower to get rid of water then use towel to dry it proper. They also clean the interior and have packages depending on your car interior state. As they need to move the car from the washing Bay to the drying area to avoid getting the carpet wet they put paper(Similar to those at PML service centre). All for the slightly more than you pay at car wash at the petrol kiosk. Give them a try :)

Thorough in their cleaning is good, but will leave scratch marks or not? Lol.

i trust thrust my maid more...  [gorgeous]

Just joking.... Anyway, I prefer carwash at Shell station previously when they convert from auto wash to manual wash while retaining the blower machine.

Less water streak and require less manpower.

For those staying in the North/West, I found a really good car detailer located in Kranji. I got my car thoroughly cleaned, both interior and exterior wise. They shampooed my seats and even clean my engine bay which i really like. Although I pay more, its definitely worth it  [laugh] ! 

They are called Ngam Brothers Cushion located at Carros Centre. Their services are value for money, yall should check them out!!

They shampooed your seats? :o

Yeah. Like I said they are a car detailer. It’s not your typical car wash where they just do basic vacumming and wipe your seats I guess :)

Also checking around whether there are good car wash in the East (Tampines/Pasir Ris) or Geylang area?  Appreciate the recommendations.

Just tried the car wash + vacuum + rims cleaning promo at Boss Detailing!

Quite impressed with the service and they managed to get the stubborn dirt and grime on the rims off and my rims look brand new again!

They're having an opening promotion, $15 is really worth it! Can consider if you live in the East area as they are at Synergy @KB.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/bossdetailingsg/services/

Been there too and yes good service and thorough cleaning!