Good proper car wash service!

Frenzzsg

bros. got any reco for car wash that also can do windscreen waxing? i heard from my friend those 9H ppc cause wiper judder. i plan to send my new ride for ppc but the windscreen is do wax for smooth wiping and nice beading.

↡ Advertisement

Just wash own car   - 2 bucket method and good microfibre towels.If stay in HDB 2 dollars can wash properly in about an hour.Do this weekly and your paint will be in better shape than going to these places where the towels are reused between cars throughout the day.

No doubt car is clean but look under good lights and you will be able to see swirls and scratches.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

The shampoo used in commercial car washes contain very strong chemical cleaning agents found in wheels cleaner.

They strip your car of the top layer wax and the long term consequences are swirl marks and paintwork that fail to form beads to repel water.

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 1

Any one knows if the promo mentioned in past pages (several months ago like boss detailing etc) are still valid? If not any current promos ?

Supersonic

The shampoo used in commercial car washes contain very strong chemical cleaning agents found in wheels cleaner.

They strip your car of the top layer wax and the long term consequences are swirl marks and paintwork that fail to form beads to repel water.

You mean those car shampoo buy from shelf contain different cleaning agents?

Turbocharged

You mean those car shampoo buy from shelf contain different cleaning agents?

It's not as toxic as commercial wash shampoo.

Commercial car washes are profit driven. They can't be using so much shampoo on your car.

Supersonic

It's not as toxic as commercial wash shampoo.

Commercial car washes are profit driven. They can't be using so much shampoo on your car.

I cannot stand car with all the swirl marks and fine scratches than if their shampoo toxic or not.

Exterior don't really need to take care. Just accumulate all the dusts and dirts and people will siam when exiting their cars parked next to you. Just remove those corrosive bird shits will do.

• Praise 2

Good proper car wash is ownself wash car.

Now I only wash with water and no shampoo.

Heavy rain quickly drive out

Natural car wash

Environmental friendly

• Praise 7

Why no shampoo?

I did foam wash the first time I wash car but since then I have been washing without shampoo. Maybe because got PPS, I find the car is clean and shiny just using water to wash.

BTW, my car is black colour.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

I did foam wash the first time I wash car but since then I have been washing without shampoo. Maybe because got PPS, I find the car is clean and shiny just using water to wash.

Usually if got PPS, no need shampoo to wash car de.

(edited)

Mine too have PPS done but I still use shampoo. Using just water will not remove the dirt and grime.

By the way mine is blue

Edited by Discoburg
  • Praise 1

no shampoo but conditioner for windscreen and tyres?

↡ Advertisement