Good proper car wash service!

Frenzzsg

I think using a proper mitt and washing ur drying cloth regularly can already. Also use a different mitt and cloth for the top and bottom half of the car. Have been using the same mitts and cloth for 1 year+ and still not making swirls on my car paint yet. And I wash about 4-5 cars a week..

Why use diff mitt and cloth?

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
(edited)

Why use diff mitt and cloth?

Top half usually less sand and dirt. Bottom half got more. So I just keep one set of mitt and cloth for the top half so that I know the chances of my mitt and cloth causing swirls is alot lower. For the bottom half just try to wash it as clean as I can cuz i can't use pressure washer. Even if my mitt or cloth got some sand stuck in it at least won't spread to the top half. Lower the chances of getting swirls on the whole car if I didn't rinse the mitt properly.

But actually using one mitt and cloth also can. Just rinse the mitt properly each time before u put it on the car again.

Edited by Nzy

Top half usually less sand and dirt. Bottom half got more. So I just keep one set of mitt and cloth for the top half so that I know the chances of my mitt and cloth causing swirls is alot lower. For the bottom half just try to wash it as clean as I can cuz i can't use pressure washer. Even if my mitt or cloth got some sand stuck in it at least won't spread to the top half. Lower the chances of getting swirls on the whole car if I didn't rinse the mitt properly.

But actually using one mitt and cloth also can. Just rinse the mitt properly each time before u put it on the car again.

Can recommend a proper wash mitt bro? my wash mitt is mf and always pick up visible particles..which can scratch

Turbocharged

Good to hear, the only thing is how long do we have to wait.

If you've seen the Caltex at Braddell road, you know what i mean

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Can recommend a proper wash mitt bro? my wash mitt is mf and always pick up visible particles..which can scratch

I am using those lambswool wash mitt. Dunno where to get it in Sg. Cuz i always order online.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

hi guys,

Anyone knows where did the car wash service inside Seletar Camp ( Orientus Resort ) has shifted to?

Thank you very much.

Sliver

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I am using those lambswool wash mitt. Dunno where to get it in Sg. Cuz i always order online.

Which online shop u get it? wanna try also. Thanx.

• Praise 1

Just caught a cheapskate washing car at my house .

Next time he come he will get it cos his number plate has been black listed

Neutral Newbie

The safest way to wash your car is use two bucket method, a grit guard insert and MF or lambs wool mitt for paintwork.

A separate bucket for wheels with various brushes.

Drying can be just as prone to inflicting swirls as a bad wash method, so I suggest using MF drying towel rather leather chamois.

So unless the place I go to get my car cleaned adopts this method, I'd be be hesitant...but that's just me

• Praise 1

The safest way to wash your car is use two bucket method, a grit guard insert and MF or lambs wool mitt for paintwork.

A separate bucket for wheels with various brushes.

Drying can be just as prone to inflicting swirls as a bad wash method, so I suggest using MF drying towel rather leather chamois.

So unless the place I go to get my car cleaned adopts this method, I'd be be hesitant...but that's just me

agree. no one out there will wash your car with 2 bucket method and use quality car shampoo. wash mitt if they ever use will be dirty after cleaning multiple cars.

Hi everybody,

Any recommendation for a good car wash?

Got one SPC at telok blangah. The car wash operated by MINDS. The kids there do a [thumbsup] job!

In fact, they are the best in term of Singapore petrol station car wash standard!

Do a quick search n you can find it inside MCF thread.

Although it cost $8, but seeing the way they wash my car, I alway ends up giving $10.

Just caught a cheapskate washing car at my house .

Next time he come he will get it cos his number plate has been black listed

???? don't understand...

↡ Advertisement