Good proper car wash service!

Frenzzsg

hmm... i think i know which one u referring to. is the washing good? or at least better than those mediocre cleaning at pump stations?

I used to frequent some regulars at other locations until I discover this (so near yet so far) .. Lol

My personal observations were as followed.

Coming to the WASHING :-

- It's a hand wash station, about 2 to 3 pairs of hands working on your ride but it depending on the number of cars on queue.

- IMHO very thorough they watered/snow wax/wash your rides.

- the rims get a good scrub as well.

Coming to DRYING UP :-

- So far I am not exaggerating (patronizing about 9 months), all the glass panels especially (coz I m very particular) are meticulousnessly wept dry and not to mention the usual open doors/boot to wept out those corners.

- Pay I think its about between $5 or $7 sorry i can't recall, cause usually I don't take up this - they will do a interior vacuum and remove all floor mats for a smack to clear dusts I guessed.

Other than that, that's a notice board displaying the rates and services provided in addition to the wash.

Oops I left out whether it's good or not, to me it's value for money but it's subjective, I guess keen bros can try it out, no harm. If you like it, continue else boycott it.

Hope these info help, just sharing.

Edited by Holeinone
↡ Advertisement

Nowadays i just dont bother with the petrol kiosks washing as they are really low standard compared to JB wash.

Most of the times i wash myself, except for one time when i just collected my second hand car and need a professional to clean up, especially the smell of cigarettes lingering.

Chanced upon this shop which offers wash and fumigation which is reasonably priced, its manned by a young chap and he puts in effort in the car. Not affiliated to him, just sharing the deal if you are interested.

https://www.facebook.com/BpFormulaCare/

Carwash, vacuum, tyre shine and waxing at just $35!
-Interior
Carwash, vacuum, tyre shine and Fumigation at just $25!

Edited by Club21z

Still love doing a hand wash as a weekly exercise, especially since weekend got some free time. If get busy in future, maybe will have to look for a decent car wash place.

• Praise 1

Why during car wash they ask me to turn off my led light or sometimes my rear light if i got turn on?

It will blind them. They are washing hundreds of cars per day. It's either they wear shades or you turn of the lights.

It will blind them. They are washing hundreds of cars per day. It's either they wear shades or you turn of the lights.

Oh i see

Normally i will turn off but occasionally i forgot and they remind me.

I also turn off my car so that it does not continue to pump poisonous fumes into their working space as they are washing my car.

turn off your car while they wash? is it really necessary to shut and restart ur engine soon after? since the wash will only take less than 5 mins? 

If you stay somewhere Woodlands/Sembawang areas, there Is a orange building beside the driving school SSDC, from the road side you can see prominently its a certain tyre brand shop.

Once Turn in proceed straight all the way till the end and take a right, you should be able to see some cars lining up for a shower, $6 using Nets, not sure why pay by cash an additional $1.. Lol

Other car services also provided at additional rates, just sharing ya.

This car wash is located in the same industrial park as Dynamic Mechanic and Hankoook Tyres. There is always a long queue at the car wash. They also offering car polishing and paint protection services.

Chanced upon this shop which offers wash and fumigation which is reasonably priced, its manned by a young chap and he puts in effort in the car. Not affiliated to him, just sharing the deal if you are interested.

https://www.facebook.com/BpFormulaCare/

Carwash, vacuum, tyre shine and waxing at just $35!

-Interior

Carwash, vacuum, tyre shine and Fumigation at just $25!

I had tried their $8 quick wash / vacuum / tyre shine before, so much better than those local petrol kiosks.

But need to pay for building carpark ($2 per entry) as they are located on the 2nd level.

Avoid Sat afternoon as there is a church at the building and they are packed with cars to wash from the church members.

If you staying in the west, try Safra Jurong. $10/- for wash and vacum. Medium saloon.

Thanks, will try them out as I shifted near there now. Will give review after I try them. Edited by James996

Cant mention name... ph34r.gif

But location will be at Sin Ming Autocare, level 3, e 1st shop on your left when u reach 3rd storey.

They're using Sonax. smile.gif

Are they still there at sin ming?

Neutral Newbie

hi bros, 

any recommendation for a good car wash in sengkang area ?

tried the car wash at esso (along punngol road) and find it not very good. 

hi bros, 

any recommendation for a good car wash in sengkang area ?

tried the car wash at esso (along punngol road) and find it not very good. 

If you do not mind a short drive (assuming you stay in SK), there is a SPC kiosk near to Punggol MRT.

Decent wash, though queues can get crazy during peak hours.

Neutral Newbie

If you do not mind a short drive (assuming you stay in SK), there is a SPC kiosk near to Punggol MRT.

Decent wash, though queues can get crazy during peak hours.

Thanks bro! I'll go try it out someday

↡ Advertisement