Good proper car wash service!

Frenzzsg

hi bros, 

any recommendation for a good car wash in sengkang area ?

tried the car wash at esso (along punngol road) and find it not very good. 

last time i often went to wash in punggol esso opposite punggol sec

the old chang kee there also taste very good and fresh. 

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Thats a very good service. I also wanna know.  [thumbsup]

got any recommendations for good mobile car washers? those that will come to your house and clean

Anyone can recommend car wash in Woodlands/Yishun/Sembawang area other than the one next to Woodlands SSDC.

The car wash that I used to frequent, operate in MSCP, close down liao due to increase in rental.

Tried a petrol station car wash today, not very impressive. Not fully dried and I hate the squeaking sound when they dry the car, it's probably all scratched up now  [bigcry]

I do agree that petrol kiosk car wash the money we pay don't really worth what we get.

Still looking for a good car wash in the east but seems like most recommended car wash that are not so expensive are in the west or woodland area.

Wonder if any mates have good car wash to share in the east with me.

Will be really appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

I used to frequent the car wash at Caltex, Macpherson road. But they have since shifted and the new location is not as convenient. They did a very good job when washing the car and they clean the rims and even the brake callipers.

Guys how toa payoh, bishan area?

Spc tp charges $12 exclude vaccum. Heard from friend esso bishan 2 wash for $8. (He say so so only). Thanks

I had tried their $8 quick wash / vacuum / tyre shine before, so much better than those local petrol kiosks.

But need to pay for building carpark ($2 per entry) as they are located on the 2nd level.

Avoid Sat afternoon as there is a church at the building and they are packed with cars to wash from the church members.

Thanks, will try them out as I shifted near there now. Will give review after I try them.

Thanks James for the recommendation

Went through myself

So far so good

Quite a decent wash at this pricing

BP formula worth trying for guys who's looking for a decent car wash :)

Guys how toa payoh, bishan area?

Spc tp charges $12 exclude vaccum. Heard from friend esso bishan 2 wash for $8. (He say so so only). Thanks

I stay in Toa Payoh and visit SPC (Lor 6) and Esso (Lor 2) regularly. Both outlets charge $8.

The SPC at Lor 6 wipe the car dry very thoroughly and the good thing for me about the Esso car wash at Lor 2 is that they are open 24 hours as I work odd hours.

There is a Caltex car wash at the junction of Braddell/Bishan road. $8 for two washes. Quick and poor job. Won't go back there again.

The Sonax car wash at Toa Payoh North always try to sell the customers their additional services eg waxing, polishing, interior cleaning etc. The foreign workers were not happy when I insisted on only a car wash.

(edited)

guys recommendation for Hougang/Buangkok area? Don't mind travelling abit via old tampines road if necessary.

The punggol ones are infested with cars :S

Edited by Runforyourlife

guys recommendation for Hougang/Buangkok area? Don't mind travelling abit via old tampines road if necessary.

pmed.

I tried the new Sonax wash at Hougang Ave 3 Shell  ...towards Kaki Bukit... standard is good compared to other similar joints i had been to.

• Praise 3

I tried the new Sonax wash at Hougang Ave 3 Shell  ...towards Kaki Bukit... standard is good compared to other similar joints i had been to.

They use pump pressured wash like normal esso also ma?

I stay in Toa Payoh and visit SPC (Lor 6) and Esso (Lor 2) regularly. Both outlets charge $8.

The SPC at Lor 6 wipe the car dry very thoroughly and the good thing for me about the Esso car wash at Lor 2 is that they are open 24 hours as I work odd hours.

There is a Caltex car wash at the junction of Braddell/Bishan road. $8 for two washes. Quick and poor job. Won't go back there again.

The Sonax car wash at Toa Payoh North always try to sell the customers their additional services eg waxing, polishing, interior cleaning etc. The foreign workers were not happy when I insisted on only a car wash.

Thnks man. I working ard alexandra ikea area. Saw the 2 petrol station using sonax wash as well. Dnt knw if they charge more or same $8. FT again. Haiz. Bro for the esso and spc, they use sonax too? I also live ard there but yet to try their wash. I saw the banner says $12 i thght quite exp leh.

They use pump pressured wash like normal esso also ma?

Yes pressurised water hose and they spray for longer time.

↡ Advertisement