Good proper car wash service!

Frenzzsg

Turbocharged

Just washed my ride at Joseph mobile car wash at Premier Kaki bukit. Very good $10 wash IMHO.

Will ah? Those PPS shop also use pressurise spray to wash their customer's cars.  [confused]

try not to. cos will deteriorate the pps in the long run lo.

Just washed my ride at Joseph mobile car wash at Premier Kaki bukit. Very good $10 wash IMHO.

Will ah? Those PPS shop also use pressurise spray to wash their customer's cars.  [confused]

i heard lei :( if no problem den esso can liao.

kaki bukit is so near to opti shine might as well go opti lol

Turbocharged

Last sat lazy to DIY wash so drove to OS but too packed with new customer's cars.

Drove to premier building for a car wash with Joseph mobile car wash. Very good wash at only $10.

i heard lei :( if no problem den esso can liao.

kaki bukit is so near to opti shine might as well go opti lol

(edited)

tried a car wash and interior vaccuum/cleaning at SLK located at northpoint bizhub...

at 30 bucks, i think its not the cheapest, but can see they do a proper job inside out in less than 30min

Edited by Ericongy

Neutral Newbie

just wondering if there is anyone here who doesn't mind helping their neighbor clean their car for sum extra pocket money?? basically you go to the neighbors car (parked in a MSCP nearby your house) and help them clean and then they will pay you.

Avoid carwash at spc queensway

They use same sponge for body and rim. Also rub very hard till got one scratch at my car.

been there once ... dont go anymore . Lousy service 

• Praise 1

If near the area, go to the MINDS one at SPC telok blangah. Run by MINDS.

I always give $10 for their washing ... but lately , their services getting sloppy esp the drying part. 

• Praise 2

Recently just saw this new app called Shiokr. Have anyone tried their service before or does anyone have any idea if it's good?

Saw that they are using some solution from the US and atas microfiber towel. I see their page like quite nice but not sure if the quality is there.. Anyone can give me some advice?

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1