**All New Alfisti Section**

Le_Stig

Neutral Newbie

Dear all fellow Alfa Fans & Enthusiast!

First and foremost, I'm very happy to announce the start of the new MyCarForum Alfisti Section! This is proudly hosted by MyCarForum.com and with the kind support from the Management of MyCarForum, especially RagingBull (Moderator) and Laserjet (Administrator)

This new Alfisti section is a place where the serpents meet and share the passion of Alfa, the Alfisti community of people (here or anywhere) with similar interest, though to each of their own, deep down we still share the love and as what some called it, “The Heart and Soul”!

To clear all doubts about the purpose of this new Serpent’s Pit. This new section is basically a continuity of what we had in the Conti Section, if not, better. The improvement we made is based on the feedback over the years (try reading from Page 1 of the “Alfa 159 Part II”) and the suggestions, feedback and ideas given by you! To further clarify, no, we are not forming a club, this is MyCarForum, Alfisti Section. We are surely and definitely not competing with any other forums, clubs, affiliation and etc. In fact, we would recommend and point you to the right direction of the official club first.

Since we are carrying on with the tradition as promised, we will still use the primary thread, the “Alfa 159 Part II” thread. However, this does not stop anyone from creating new topics or threads for other related queries. All discussions are always, and I must stress, always welcome!

History and Credit of the GIGANTIC “Alfa 159 Part II Thread”

I must also first of all give credit to Chrispie, the founder of the “Alfa 159 Part II Thread” back in 5th Oct 2008. Without him or this thread, we, Alfistis of MyCarForum would have been lost here! With over 19k of posting and more than 624k worth of views, we have shown how much this community has built, without moderation, without discrimination, or grudges, we still managed to remain harmonious till today. Truly, we are just a bunch of Alfa enthusiast chatting our hearts out! Best of all, we must not forget that all of YOU that contributed to this thread. Yes, ROME is not built in a day and so are we! Hence, without further delays, here it is:

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...amp;start=19120

Last but not least; we are constantly looking to improve ourselves so please do PM me if you have any queries, suggestions, ideas or comments (both good or bad). Do check out the meetup folders for our kopi sessions, breakfast drive and other activities. If you are a newbie, don’t be shy, the history as mentioned has shown we are indeed a friendly and no-frills bunch of Petrol-Heads!

[wave]

Thank you,

Le_Stig

↡ Advertisement

Thanks Stiggy, for the unending effort in trying to set this up and eventually creating it successfully. My previous few attempts to do so went "unnoticed" so I am glad this is happening finally.

somehow the 159 thread or any Alfa thread is not appearing on forum discussion board when we do posting

Tink it'll take a bit of time for transition bah...^_^

Still, 3 cheers for stiggie!

Hip!hip!

Hooray!

Hip!hip!

Hooray!

Hip!hip!

Hooray!

:D :D

Neutral Newbie

Guys, your words of encouragement (here and via PM) really gives me a boost to help this community even more! [thumbsup]

Sincerely to all of you, thank you! :wub:

During these few weeks, will look at ways to improve the structure in this new section and keep those suggestions coming! Thanks for those that has PM me too, will keep all updated on the improvements.

Internal Moderator

Hi all,

As some of you may know, Le_Stig has stepped down as moderator of the Alfa Romeo Club section. The other moderators, Topgun and Gorjiam, will still be around to assist with the running of this section.

I'm sure Le_Stig will still be around to contribute here as a member, but let us take a moment to thank him for his efforts in getting this set up. Without him this would not be possible.

Thanks Le_Stig. Your contribution has been invaluable.

All the best.

Ragingbull

Internal Moderator

Hi all,

We will reappoint Le_Stig as mod of the Alfa Romeo Club section, to assist with existing mods Topgun and Gorjiam.

Thanks

Ragingbull

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to register at AROC, but no moderator has emailed me back yet. Are you guys able to help?

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to register at AROC, but no moderator has emailed me back yet. Are you guys able to help?

PM me your Username you registered in AROC, I will contact the Administrator directly.

PM me your Username you registered in AROC, I will contact the Administrator directly.

Hi Bro

i have the same issue, it's been a month since i registered with arocsingapore. My username registered is aczoomster.

Thanks for help.

Neutral Newbie

I will create a thread for those that has problem logging into AROC. Seems to be a common problem. Will use this thread for those that have problems logging to report and the Moderators will inform the AROC Head of IT...lolz.

Standby....