Respray parts start peeling

Hungryforcar

The only solution i can think of is to use cf sticker to cover it or the crystal stub to paste over it rather than respray.

Which part of the car body is that?

The peeling part is at the front grille frame.

If it's minor...then touchup lor....if the peel is quite big spot...plus the primer coat also off...I suggest either DIY respray or do a respray.

BTW...when was it last sprayed? Can't go back to the shop which done this for you? Normally spraypaint have 6 mths warranty mah...against peeled or bubble....but depends on the shop lah.

This means the painting workshop,did not clean the area enough before spraying the paint.

yap, ever heard from a painter, if the owner recetly used high quality wax/ sealant must tell them, otherwise, the new coat of paint may peel off afetr a few years,.... dunno how true...

Neutral Newbie

Hey, but my dad's car peel only after he send it to the petrol kiosk people to clean. seems that it's the soap that they use tt causes it.

Hey, but my dad's car peel only after he send it to the petrol kiosk people to clean. seems that it's the soap that they use tt causes it.

Paintwork not done properly will also cause it.

↡ Advertisement