Kena hit n run at carpark

Boi2uncle

My car kena hit and run at carpark. [:(] This afternoon when go take car found that the side mirror was damaged. Got scratch and the base plastic broke. Was fine when I parked last night.

Any bros can offer advice what I can do? Able to claim insurance? Thx in advance

↡ Advertisement

not worth claiming insurance....becos u got to pay excess n ur NCD will be affected....

sorry to know u kenna this s.h.i.t. but juz blame it on bad luck n curse the da.mn. jerk who did tat to u

My car kena hit and run at carpark. [:(] This afternoon when go take car found that the side mirror was damaged. Got scratch and the base plastic broke. Was fine when I parked last night.

Any bros can offer advice what I can do? Able to claim insurance? Thx in advance

claim from who??? [;)]

U claim ins also I think yr Excess also more than repair cost so u cannot get any $ at all.

Might as well try to get 2nd hand fm scrapyard if possible n get ws to fix back fr u.

I also kena a few months back, luckily nothing major, just a few scratches.

just go to ws and repair lor.

really cannot stand these kind of lousy drivers. car park nicely in a lot also can tio. how they drive one [rifle]

happen at where?

(edited)

Thks bros for the advice. Guess i have no choice but to fix on my own bill [bigcry]

Like many bros mentioned, just fix it from own pocket & move on unless that a** come up to you to apologise & willing to foot the bill which has the same possibility of an oppo party winning a GRC... [dizzy]

My former ride had got the front 2 panels (body plus car door) hit & badly dented which maybe IMHO an attempt to check how strong a stationary Toyo-tomyum car in a parking lot was with an impact-resistant test which unfortunately proofed that they were not & of course all this at my own cost but I do appreciate that "kind-hearted & concerned" individual who did it at his own cost & time & did not bill me anything....

%$&*#!!!!!

Edited by Vulcann

Neutral Newbie

Better make a police report for hit and run. Then file a no claim report to your insurance company, just to notify them. This is to prevent some unscrupulous person filing a claim against you for hit and run.

It happend to me few years back in the HDB carpark at night too. Cost me to repaint 2 panels for $400 bucks. Lucky did not break my front light, else it will be expensive.

Remember to file as soon as possible, as I believe there is a 24 hours notification period to your insurance.

↡ Advertisement