AMK & SEMBAWANG residents !!!!!!

Cdior

KNN!!!! we cannot vote!!! WTF walkovers!!!

they r stupid!!! we should vote as 1 nation!!

stupid GRC !!!

i m so angry !!!!!!

↡ Advertisement

stupid GRC !!!

i m so angry !!!!!!

even if there is a voting at your region and plus your vote, the final result is still your opposite. =p

who ask the residents there dont want to vote carefully...now no opp comes then u guys said no chance to vote...lol

Turbocharged

stupid GRC !!!

i m so angry !!!!!!

alamak.... form a MCF team go challenge lar..... am sure smelly smelly you can get at least 30% of the vote.... if lucky, maybe a bit more.... [laugh][:p]

Turbocharged

alamak.... form a MCF team go challenge lar..... am sure smelly smelly you can get at least 30% of the vote.... if lucky, maybe a bit more.... [laugh][:p]

Wat is the manifesto? More Better Cars? Speeding Together, Roadblock Ahead? :huh:

Turbocharged

Wat is the manifesto? More Better Cars? Speeding Together, Roadblock Ahead? :huh:

No ERP, Free Farking Parking.. [laugh] , No Speed Limit, No Roadblock, No Traffic Light.... [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

AMK belong to dragon prince?

i remember last time some nobodies challenged him and he almost toppled with 6x% nia... this time better redraw the grc to make sure no c0ck up [laugh]

The reason why AMK is not contested is very simple. Last election WP make PM Lee malu already because his vote is less than the national average.

Definitely since then PM Lee have worked the ground very hard to make sure he get good grade this time around. U think the oppo people want him to get better grade? OF COURSE not lah.... The OPPO want PM LEE to remember he got Grade C or Grade B. Get it?

[cool] [cool] [cool]

i remember last time some nobodies challenged him and he almost toppled with 6x% nia... this time better redraw the grc to make sure no c0ck up [laugh]

lol. he already scared, now redrawn

The reason why the OPPO don't want to contest Sembawang GRC is also very simple.... IT IS TOO FARRRRRRRRRRRR, get it?

NSP n SDA is in the east and north east. WP also east, northeast, RP is in the West, SDP somewhere in Central.....

Going to Sembawang is a luxury for the opposition especially if they have tight budget.....

who ask the residents there dont want to vote carefully...now no opp comes then u guys said no chance to vote...lol

The reason why the OPPO don't want to contest Sembawang GRC is also very simple.... IT IS TOO FARRRRRRRRRRRR, get it?

NSP n SDA is in the east and north east. WP also east, northeast, RP is in the West, SDP somewhere in Central.....

Going to Sembawang is a luxury for the opposition especially if they have tight budget.....

then what about AMK?

↡ Advertisement